Trek to the Waterfall & Inka Site of Perolniyoc
Full Day – Trek to the Waterfall & Inka Site of Perolniyoc
- Sacred Valley
- Perolniyoc Waterfall
The excellent tour will leave you happy and satisfied with your visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Take advantage of your visit in the company of professionals who will offer you an exclusive experience!
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 11,896ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Full Day – Trek to the Perolniyoc Waterfall & Inka Site
- Experience the Trek to the Perolniyoc Waterfall & Inka Site, an out of the ordinary tour that mixes culture with ecotourism in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Immerse yourself into the Perolniyoc Tour that will take you deep into the Sacred Valley and appreciate one of the spectacular works of nature hidden in a forest of abundant vegetation,
- Explore and enjoy the Perolniyoc Waterfall landscape, at the same time you can cool off in its crystal clear waters.
- Visit the living Inca City of Ollantaytambo, also the small town of Socma, and finally continue walking to the archaeological center that sits upon the top of the waterfall, Racaypata or Perolniyoc.
- The Perolniyoc Waterfall & Inka Site Tour is one of the best shows of nature in its purest version that you can not miss on your visit to Cusco.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
“THE STUNNING PEROLNIYOC WATERFALL”
First, we will pick you up from the hotel at 8 a.m. to take you along the route of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Then, in approximately 1 hour and a half, you reach the living Inca city of Ollantaytambo. As a result, we will make a short stop to make use of hygienic services and buy some snacks. Then, we will continue our Perolniyoc waterfall & Inka Site tour en route to the small town of Socma, which is only 25 minutes. Subsequently, we will begin the trek to the archaeological center of Racaypata (3,646 masl / 11,961 feet). Moreover, on the way; we will appreciate the daily life of the inhabitants of the area, crops, etc. So, our guide will explain to us the function that this archaeological center obtained in ancient times. Certainly, its construction is based on stones and mud.
After the visit, we will begin the descent through the Andean landscapes towards the spectacular waterfall of Perolniyoc (3,460 masl / 11,351 feet). This waterfall has a drop altitude of approximately 100 meters, in which we can enjoy nature in its state natural and pure, breathing fresh and pure air. In addition, if it is animated, you can take a little dip in its crystalline waters. In the same way, you will enjoy the landscape and the beautiful views during Perolniyoc waterfall & Inka Site tour. Similarly, you will be able to observe some typical birds of the Sacred Valley. Consequently, we will return to the city of Urubamba, where we will enjoy a delicious traditional lunch and rest. Finally, we’ll come back to Cusco to leave you at your hotel.
- Minimum altitude: 2,871 meters / 9,419 ft.
- Maximum altitude: 3,626 masl / 11,896 ft.
PEROLNIYOC WATERFALL INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Box Lunch
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 35 or higher.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
PEROLNIYOC WATERFALL & INKA SITE RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least two people****
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 115.00|
|03 people||US$ 95.00|
|04 people||US$ 75.00|
|05 people||US$ 65.00|
|06 people||US$ 65.00|
|07+ people||US$ 65.00|
|08 + people||US$ 65.00|
- Above all, Daily departures for Perolniyoc Tour. We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Certainly, the pick up for Perolniyoc waterfall & Inka Site is in the morning at 07:00
- Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor