Cusco at Night: Planetarium, San Pedro Market, Dinner and Pisco Sour.
Cusco Tour at Night: Planetarium, Dinner & Pisco Sour
- San Pedro Market
- Cusco Square
Definitely, you will visit the astronomical viewpoint closest to the Cusco city to nurture culture and enjoy a stellar show that you will never forget, and you will taste Pisco Sour
Duration Half DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 3,380 m.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Cusco Tour at Night: Cusco Night Walking Tour
- Enjoy with Cusco Tour at Night – Planetarium and taste one of the champion dishes of Peruvian cuisine: A juicy Peruvian grilled chicken accompanied by an Inka Kola, and also taste the Pisco Sour, the national cocktail of Peru.
- Explore the San Pedro Market considered the most important traditional market of Cusco, where you can find local products, snacks, and juices
- Visit the Cusco Planetarium at night and marvel at the starry sky and the Inca constellations, a different way to understand the world through the Inca Cosmovision.
- Experience Cusco Night Walking Tour and learn about the Inca culture and astronomy at the Cusco Planetarium, a great and unique opportunity to see the stars of the southern hemisphere.
- Join us and dare to live a different experience on a Cusco night full of Peruvian culture and flavor.
- Duration: 5 hours
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
“The Charming Planetarium Cusco, Dinner & Pisco Sour Tour”
Firstly, we will start our Cusco Tour at Night by picking you up from your hotel located in Cusco downtown. Then, we’ll move to San Pedro traditional market, where we’ll find local people and tourists. This place has houses numerous food stalls, with entire sections dedicated exclusively to fruit juices and juices, snacks, and prepared meals. Likewise, you will appreciate the daily activities of the inhabitants as if you were one of them. Also, you’ll know about the local products that are sold here.
Later, we will be transported to the Cusco Planetarium, located 15 minutes from the city. So, you will learn about how the Incas interpreted the constellations. We will visit the dome to enjoy an incredible projection of the starry sky where we can observe the official constellations, as well as the Inca constellations and all the stories behind them. In short, to end our visit and according to the weather conditions, we will be able to observe numerous stars, nebulas, planets, and the most important constellations of the skies of the Southern Hemisphere, thanks to professional telescopes.
Peruvian Pisco & Pollo a la Brasa
After that, we will return to the center of Cusco to taste a drink prepared with exquisite Peruvian Pisco. Made from grapes, it has an excellent quality that is at the level of international distillates such as tequila and whiskey. Precisely, based on this liquor, the delicious Pisco Sour is prepared, a cocktail that is recognized as a symbol of Peru.
Consequently, prepare to visit a Polleria, family, and informal restaurants where one of the champion dishes of Peruvian cuisine is served: the iconic Pollo a la Brasa. Certainly, this roasted chicken is golden brown, juicy, cooked to perfection, and is the perfect size to enjoy each piece of its soft meat, full of secret flavors that are the product of a wise combination of spices and other flavors. Similarly, as a companion drink during your dinner, you will have the most recognized soda in Peru worldwide: “Inka Kola.”
Finally, the tour ends walking through the Plaza de Armas (the main square), which is illuminated at night and looks at the statue of Pachacutec Inka.
CUSCO NIGHT WALKING TOUR INCLUDES:
- Professional Tour Guide
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance fees
- Tips for your crew
- Any other service not mentioned
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Warm jacket
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
CUSCO NIGHT WALKING TOUR GROUP SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 or More People||US$ 85.00|
- So, Any day that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 trekkers for the Planetarium Cusco – things to do in Cusco Peru at night.
- Above all, Small Groups anywhere between 2 – 8 people, to keep your experience unique and assure personalized attention.
- Roundtrip transportation is available to and from most centrally located Cusco hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
WHY CHOOSE INKAYNI PERU TOURS?
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours is working continuously to become one of Peru’s most responsible tour operators. Ideally, we try to keep our groups to a limit of 10 people. Therefore, Since we entirely operate all of our treks, we have complete control over the quality of our service. So, We want to make sure that you have a great experience in all of our treks and tours.
Above all, It is also crucial that everyone involved in the operation of our services is appropriately treated and cared for, and that the benefits brought by tourism are shared throughout the Peruvian communities.
Despite the fact that our porters and our staff are working very hard to make a living, we try to make their time as enjoyable as possible, along with the guarantee that our porters are respected, paid fairly (above & beyond the accordance with the Porters Law and requirements set down by the Ministry of Labor) and have warm & dry accommodation and plenty of nutritious hot meals to eat. Although many other trekking companies will tell you this, few companies act to care for their porters genuinely.
Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor