Humantay Lake - Private Service
Full Day Humantay Lake – Private Service
- Humantay Lake
Thi amazing trail is a part of the route to the famous Salkantay trek. We will visit the first Soraypampa camp, where we will start our ascent to the Humantay Lake (4200 masl / 13 779 ft)
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 13,779ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Full Day Humantay Lake – Private Service
Experience the full day Humantay Lake tour and let Mother Nature guide you through the most spectacular places and get the peace of mind of making this unique experience in the Andes.
- Enjoy the Humantay Lake Tour from Cusco, an extraordinary adventure, ideal for nature and ecotourism lovers. This full-day tour in Cusco is recommended for all ages, if you have a problem to walk you can rent a horse.
- Explore the nature and landscapes of the Andes on this full day Humantay Lake Day Trip, an experience highly demanded for travelers who love walking and observing exotic flora and fauna, impressive snowy peaks (Humantay, Salkantay, and others).
- Until some time ago, only those travelers who make the 5-day Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu were the only lucky ones to explore the Humantay Lake into the package, but now you can visit it as well.
- The Humantay Mountain is located near the second-highest peak of Cusco called Salkantay Mountain, so its natural beauty will fascinate you. This is a fantastic journey that will give you time to know the Humantay glacier lake in all its splendor and tranquility.
Additional Information Tour Full Day Humantay Lake:
- Meals: Continental Breakfast / snacks / fresh lunch
- Distance: 7 km / 4.35 Miles.
- Minimum altitude: 2,900 masl / 9,515 ft
- Humantay Lake altitude: 4,200 masl / 13,779 ft
- Humantay Lake difficulty: Moderate
- Duration: 12 Hours
- Departure: Cusco (05:00 am)
- Return: Cusco (05:00 pm)
Humantay Lake Tour From Cuzco
Firstly, we will be waiting at the door of the hotel at 05:00 in the morning to be able to take you on a trip of around 3 hours to the village of Mollepata (2,900 masl / 9,515 ft). Consequently, we will have a delicious breakfast and recover energy to go to Soraypampa (3,850 masl / 12,631 ft). After that, we will start the walk to which our guide will look carefully at any problem that may occur, if you wish, you can rent horses offered by the inhabitants of the area.
During the ascent to Humantay lake day trip, we will have the opportunity to observe the diverse flora and fauna that inhabit the area. Likewise, we will find some native birds of the area, as well as to get great views of the Andean landscape. Consequently, once we arrived in the area, we will enjoy our small lunchbox and replenish our energy. Subsequently, we will be delighted with the spectacular views of the Humantay Lagoon (4,200 masl / 13 779 feet) and its turquoise waters where you can take panoramic photographs. Above all, we will thank the Pachamama and the Apus in a small ritual with coca.
After having relaxed, we will descend to Soraypampa where our transport will be waiting for us to take us to Mollepata. Arriving here, we will take our lunch, to later transport ourselves back to the city of Cusco and leave it in the hotel. In this way, we concluded our Humantay lake day trip.
HUMANTAY LAKE DAY TRIP INCLUDES:
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Professional tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Touristic transport from Cusco to Soraypampa (beginning of trek)
- Entrance to the Humantay Lake.
- First aid kit equipment.
- Return transportation to Cusco.
- Tips for your crew
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
WHAT TO BRING – FULL DAY HUMANTAY LAKE
- Original Passport
- Hiking Boots
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- T-shirts (quick-dry)
- Comfortable Trekking Pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+)
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- Flashlite with spare batteries (or an environmentally friendly option)
Prices & Departure dates
HUMANTAY LAKE DAY TRIP IS BASED ON NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN YOUR GROUP
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 149.00|
|03 people||US$ 129.00|
|04 people||US$ 119.00|
|05 people||US$ 99.00|
|06 people||US$ 89.00|
|07 people||US$ 79.00|
|08 people or more||US$ 69.00|
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours offers DAILY DEPARTURE, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers.
WHY CHOOSE INKAYNI PERU TOURS?
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours is working continuously to become one of Peru’s most responsible tour operators. Ideally, we try to keep our groups to a limit of 8 people. Therefore, Since we entirely operate all of our treks, we have complete control over the quality of our service. So, We want to make sure that you have a great experience in all of our treks.
Above all, It is also crucial that everyone involved in the operation of our services is appropriately treated and cared for, and that the benefits brought by tourism are shared throughout the Peruvian communities.
Despite the fact that our porters and our staff are working very hard to make a living, we try to make their time as enjoyable as possible, along with the guarantee that our porters are respected, paid fairly (above & beyond the accordance with the Porters Law and requirements set down by the Ministry of Labor) and have warm & dry accommodation and plenty of nutritious hot meals to eat. Although many other trekking companies will tell you this, few companies act to care for their porters genuinely.
Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
DEPARTURE Full Day Humantay Lake :
So, Any day that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 trekkers
GROUP SIZE Humantay Lake day trip:
Above all, Small Groups anywhere between 2 – 15 people, to keep your experience unique and assure personalized attention.
THE BEST FOOD FROM THE ANDES MADE BY PROFESSIONAL CHEFS
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours is proud of our Andean foods, and our staff loves to eat! We work only with professional chefs for full day Humantay Lake tour.