Tour to Uros & Taquile Islands - Titicaca Lake By Speed Boat
TOUR TO UROS & TAQUILE ISLANDS – TITICACA LAKE BY SPEED BOAT
- Titicaca Lake
With the Uros & Taquile Islands, you will discover the best of the Titicaca Lake just in one day. Come with us and let yourself be captivated by the magic of the Peruvian Andes
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 13,615ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Full Day Tour to Uros & Taquile Islands – Titicaca Lake By Speed Boat
- Full Day Tour to Uros & Taquile Islands – by Speed Boat was designed for travelers like you who want to explore Titicaca Lake but have a short time to visit it and continue traveling around Perú.
- Explore the Floating Island of Uros, here you will learn how the local people stay afloat on the Lake Titicaca.
- Visit the Taquile Island and appreciate the elaboration of its famous textiles. Also, hear from the weavers themselves the interpretation of their culture and their tradition of everyday life.
- Navigate by speedboat for a comfortable and quick journey through the Titicaca Lake, which is considered the highest navigable lake in the world.
- The Full-Day Tour to Uros & Taquile Islands on a Speed Boat, will take you on an impressive journey through the sacred Lake Titicaca.
- Duration: 08 hours
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
THE FLOATING ISLANDS OF UROS
Our departure to Tour to Uros & Taquile Islands starts at 7:30 am from your hotel. So, we will be directed to private transport towards the dock or main port. At 7:45 am, we start the trip to the floating islands of the Uros. Currently considered the National Reserve of Lake Titicaca – also known as the highest navigable lake in the world. During, the trip you will be able to observe a beautiful panoramic view, and landscape. Likewise, our expert guide will inform you about the existence of the floating Islands of the Uros.
At present, the people of the Uros still maintain their own culture and tradition. For example, as well as artisanal fishing, especially the (CARACHI) and the pejerrey. Consequently, when fishing is abundant, fish are kept dry in the sun. Also, they are dedicated to the hunting of wild birds and the collection of duck eggs. Similarly, there are 75 islands that live today, and every island is well organized. Then, after a long and beautiful visit, you will say goodbye to the Uros. Our next visit will be to the natural island of TAQUILE.
THE NATURAL ISLAND OF TAQUILE
Firstly, to get to our next visit in our tour to Uros Taquile islands tour, we will sail by boat for 2 hours and a half, to the natural Taquile Island. During the navigation, you will be able to observe the mountain chain (the royal mountain range). So, the people of Taquile are very cooperative and well organized. Therefore, the Taquileños have demonstrated their high degree of advancement in the Textileria, receiving its award by UNESCO. It should be noted that spinning and weaving are mainly done by men. Women only make yarns and fabrics.
Certainly, life in Taquile is still largely unchanged by modernity. The visit will be an average of 2 hours, and 1 hour you will have to taste a delicious typical lunch. Likewise, if you would like to support and be a part of this community, you may voluntarily collaborate by buying some of their crafts. So, doing so allows this community some means of sustainability, and in that way, they are able to continue sharing their culture and existence in the times to come. Finally, we will continue to make our way towards the city of Puno, arriving at 17:00 hours.
VERY IMPORTANT: This tour starts at your hotel when we pick you up and will end at your hotel when we leave it.
UROS TAQUILE ISLANDS TOUR INCLUDED:
- Pick-up, hotel – harbor – hotel
- Guide service.
- All admissión tickets.
- Motorboat (speedy boat)
- 01 lunch in Taquile Island
- Travel insurance
- Extra expenses
WHAT TO BRING (Uros Taquile Islands Tour):
- Light jacket
- Comfortable clothes for ziplining
- Shoes other than sandals (sandals are not permitted!)
Full Day Tour to Uros and Taquile Islands – Group Service
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people or more||US$ 50.00|
Departures for the Uros and Taquile Islands Tour – Lake Titicaca:
- In short, you can book for any day that is best for you. But, as long as we have a minimum of 2 excursionists.
- Also, find recommendations made by our travelers in TRIPADVISOR.
- On the other hand, you can also see more of our tours in our 1 Day Tours.
Schedules for the Uros and Taquile Islands Tour – Lake Titicaca:
- Most importantly, we pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the Uros Titicaca tour.
- Certainly, for the pick up of the Uros and Taquile Islands Tour, it will be in the morning 07:00 – 07:30 am.
- Most importantly, you can check it our Terms & Conditions