Rural Community Tourism in the Potato Park - Full Day
Full Day – Rural Community Tourism in the Potato Park
- Sacred Valley
- Amaru Community
- Potato Park
A nice trip which should not miss the opportunity to visit it to enjoy the different dishes and in its best versions the cuisine based on delicious potatoes. Join us in this great adventure in the Andes!
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 15,091ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Full-Day: Rural Community Tourism in the Potato Park Cusco Tour
- The Rural Community Tourism in the Potato Park Cusco Tour will delight us with its exquisite flavors and landscapes that you will find in our tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Taste the authentic flavors of the Potato Park, a delicious lunch made from different types of potatoes and other regional products.
- Discover the Potato Park – Cusco Tour, a unique project of the indigenous communities of Sacca, Chawaytire, Pampallaqta, Paru Paru, and Amaru that preserves the ancestral knowledge and diversity of potatoes in the Sacred Valley.
- Marvel at the scenic beauty of the Andean mountains and the Kinsaqocha Lagoon, a place of spiritual significance for the local communities.
- Join us for this Full-Day Rural Community Tourism in the Potato Park Cusco and meet the local farmers of the Andes who will share with you their ancient customs and traditions.
- Duration: 9-10 hours
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
“The Tasteful Potato Park Cusco Tour”
Firstly, we will pick you up from your hotel to take you on a tour of wonderful views of landscapes and mountains from the Sacred Valley. So, this way we will arrive at the beautiful town of Pisaq, to continue our trip en route for 15 minutes more to the potato Park. Then, once we arrived here, the villagers will welcome us warmly, and we can start our tour.
Consequently, we will start a short tour of the visit to the Kinsaqocha lagoon and will observe a wide panorama of the Andean landscape. Likewise, the tranquility of the area will do possible the activity of observation of the typical birds of the region. After that, we will have a demonstration of the workshop on medicinal plants or crafts.
Finally, we will enjoy a delicious lunch, stews made from the diverse selection of native potatoes to the area. In this way, we will finish our potato park Cusco tour. Subsequently, in the afternoon, we will return to the city of Cusco to be able to leave you at your hotel.
- Minimum altitude: 3,400 masl / 11,154 ft.
- Maximum altitude: 4,600 masl / 15,091 ft.
POTATO PARK PERU INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 35 or higher.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
POTATO PARK CUSCO TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 149.00|
|03 people||US$ 139.00|
|04 people||US$ 119.00|
|05 people||US$ 109.00|
|06 people||US$ 99.00|
|07 people||US$ 99.00|
|08 people or more||US$ 99.00|
Departures for the Potato Park Cusco tour:
- Most importantly, our departures are any day of the week, during any month of the year.
- Certainly, as long as we have a minimum of 2 participants for the Chonta Canyon tour.
- Also, find recommendations made by our travelers in TRIPADVISOR.
Schedules for the Potato Park tour:
- Most importantly, we pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour to the Pisac Potato Park.
- Certainly, for the pick up of the Pisac Potato Park Tour, it will be in the morning 07:00 am.
Pisac Potato Park Group Size:
- However, we offer small groups of 2-8 people for the tour.
- To clarify, we do this to keep your experience unique and ensure personalized attention.
Why Inkayni Peru Tours?
First of all, we appreciate our origins here and through our work we seek to support communities. In other words, places where we were born and that saw us grow, laugh and learn the wisdom of the Andes. Above all, the meaning of Ayni or “sacred reciprocity“.
Therefore, Inkayni Peru Tours is dedicated to promoting and organizing community projects in the Cusco region. However, tourism plays an important role in Peru’s economy and provides employment for many people. But, small communities are often denied the direct financial support of large-scale commercial tourism. As a result, with for the Potato Park Cusco tour, support will be achieved.