Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Private Service
02 Day Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Private Service
- Wiñay Huayna
- Machu picchu
You get to enjoy all the best bits of the Inca Trail condensed into a one day walk. Covering a distance of just 10km / 6.3 miles is not too challenging,
Duration 02D / 01N
MAX. ALTITUDE 8,792ft
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- Be part of the Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and start the hike since the Km. 104, explore some constructions made by the Incas and arrive walking to Machu Picchu Archaeological Site via the Sun Gate (Inti Punku), just some travelers are the lucky ones to get to Machu Picchu by this route.
- Enjoy all the best bits of the Inca Trail condensed into a one-day walk with beautiful scenery, a wide variety of flora and fauna on display, and a visit to the Inca Trail’s most beautiful site: Wiñay Wayna.
- The Short Inca Trail tour is not too challenging and covers a distance of just 10km / 6.3 miles. This Inka Trail is perfect for families, friends, students, as well as associations or clubs.
- We offer daily departures for the Inca Trail 2 days Machupicchu (excluding February when the trail is closed because of its maintenance).
Why book inca trail hike with us?
Hotel to hotel service
Inflatable sleeping mattress and pillow included
Personal porter 6kg
Private portable toilets
About Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
The Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu was designed for those travelers who do not have the time or desire to hike the full length of the Inca Trail trek.
Overview of Short Inca Trail 2 Days
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 104 – AGUAS CALIENTES
- Walking Distance – 10km / 6.21 miles
- Starting Elevation – 3350 meters ASL / 10990 feet ASL
- Highest Elevation – 2730 meters ASL / 8956 feet ASL
- Short inca trail difficulty: Moderate
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- Starting Elevation – 2050 meters ASL / 6561 feet ASL
- Highest Elevation – 2400 meters ASL / 7873 feet ASL
- Difficulty: Easy
SHORT INCA TRAIL INCLUDES:
- 1 or 2 days prior to the trek you will have a briefing, where you will meet your guide to receive key details about the 2-day Inca Trail Tour.
PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINED STAFF
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 9+
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
PERMITS AND ENTRANCE
- Inca Trail permits
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu (Circuit 3)
- 3 Star Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Boxed Lunch, 1 Dinner. If you have a dietary request (vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free, allergies, etc.), please let us know
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Train Ticket Ollantaytambo to Km 104 (Expedition (Peru Rail) or Voyager (Inca Rail))
- Train Ticket Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo (Expedition (Peru Rail) or Voyager (Inca Rail))
- Return transportation to Cusco
- Consettur Bus (round trip)
- Breakfast on Day 1 and lunch and dinner on Day 2.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain US$85
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
PACKING LIST FOR THE SHORT INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- Original Passport
- Valid Student Card (if you booked as a student)
- Water storage: Water bottles or Camelbaks are recommended.
- Money in cash (Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips)
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat
- Hiking pants
- 1 Fleece jacket
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Quickdry towel.
- Plastic bags (to keep clean)
- Good daypack (smaller is great)
- Face moisturizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- Rain gear
INCA TRAIL 2 DAYS RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*02 people||$ 599.00|
|*03 people||$ 579.00|
|*04 people||$ 549.00|
|*05 people||$ 519.00|
|*06 people||$ 499.00|
|*07 people||$ 489.00|
|*08 + people||$ 479.00|
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours offers DAILY DEPARTURE, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers. We can leave any day of the week as long as permits are available from the government. Please remember, permits are only needed for your START DATE of the short Inca trail to Machu Picchu. Check short Inca trail hike availability: Inca Trail Availability.
Discounts for Inca Trail 2 Days:
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17 years old or younger. Likewise, For those using a university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at the booking. Therefore, For those booking children 17 years old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. So, Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org. More Information about STUDENT CARD
Departure date for Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
Above all, we offer daily departures with at least 02 people. Our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year.
Certainly, we depart from Cusco around 05:00 am or 05:30 am to start the Inca trail 2 days. Moreover, it will depend on the location of your hotel in Cusco.
|Vistadome Train Upgrade||$70.00|
|Additional night at 3 star hotel||$85.00|
Why book with Inkayni?
Inkayni Peru Tours is a local tour operator exceptionally recommended by its clients, guidebooks, forums, and others. Our principal objective is to provide the best service, achieve the maximum satisfaction of our customers, and assume the responsibility as guardians of Nature in all our undertakings.
- Experienced and Professional Team: Get assistance and support from our team, a group of specialists highly qualified to organize your trek to Machu Picchu.
- Eco-friendly Local Tour Operator: We respect and protect the environment and the local communities that we visit. We use biodegradable products, recycle waste, support local businesses, and donate to social projects.
- Door-To-Door Service: Pick-up and drop-off are included at no additional cost from your hotel or Airbnb located mainly in the surrounding area of the Historic Center of Cusco.
- Delicious Andean Fusion Food: During your expedition to Machu Picchu, taste delicious foods prepared by our highly recommended chefs for this kind of experience to Machu Picchu. If you have any dietary request or allergy let us know.
- High-Quality Camping Equipment: Included kitchen tent, dining tent with tables and chairs, portable private toilet, and comfortable 4 people Eureka Tent (2 people per tent).
- Comfortable Sleeping Pads: Included inflatable Thermarest or REI sleeping mattress, and inflatable pillow.
- Labor Welfare: We take care of all our staff, and fully comply with the salary and insurance of our porters, cooks, horsemen, and additional staff.