Quad Bike ATV in Maras - Moray
Half Day Quad Bike ATV in Maras Moray
- Sacred Valley
You will be accompanied by an experienced instructor and our guide Professional through unique trails surrounded by mountains and beautiful snow-capped of the Andes
Duration Half DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 11,483ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Half-Day Quad Bike ATV in Maras -Moray
- Experience the thrill of riding an ATV Quad Bike in Maras, Moray, an exciting tour designed for adventure lovers like you.
- Explore the Salt Mines of Maras and Moray with an expert guide, join us and feel the adrenaline rush of driving an ATV quad bike on the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Discover the history, culture and the secrets of the Salt Mines of Maras, and circular terraces of Moray into this half-day Quad Bike ATV Tour.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture of the Andes, and start this exciting adventure from your hotel in Cusco or also can be since the Urubamba Valley.
- Enjoy the stunning scenery and landscapes of the Sacred Valley with our ATV Tour to Moray and Maras, we offer daily departure with at least 2 participants.
- Duration: 07 hours
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES
“The Outstanding Quad Bike ATV in Maras Moray”
Firstly, the Quad Bike ATV Maras Moray trip begins with the pick up of your hotel in Cusco. So, our day begins with a visit to one of the textile centers located in the village of Chinchero. Here we will fill the knowledge and practice of the famous textile Inca. After that, we will make our local located 20 minutes.
Subsequently, you will be given the delivery of all the complete equipment like gloves, helmets, etc. Similarly, we will also provide you with all the necessary information on the proper use of ATVs. You will have the description of the route to be taken, culminating this brief orientation we will begin our journey in the direction of Moray.
Maras y Moray ATV
Once we get to Moray, we will have enough time to visit the circular terraces that were built in huge natural depressions or holes in the surface of the ground. Most importantly, it’s where the Incas are used for scientific research in agriculture to acclimatize their seeds Betrayed from different parts Of the Inca Empire. What is surprising is the difference in the average annual temperature between the top and bottom of the terraces to about 15 ° C. After that, we will go to the square of Maras, where we will have a brief stop in the main square.
As a result, our last place of visit ATV Maras Moray tour will be the famous Salinas de Maras, which are made up of about 4000 small pools on the mountainside. To clarify, people fill the pools with salt water flowing from the mountain during the dry season, irrigation has to when the water evaporates. The salt contained in it slowly solidifies, to obtain a production of salt every 30 days. Finally, we will retake the ATVs and return to the point of departure, and here our transport will be waiting to return to Cusco or the Sacred Valley.
- Private transportation
- All Entrances fee
- YAMAHA ATV
- Helmet and gloves
- Professional guide
- First aid kit
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Guarantee deposit
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 35 or higher.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
ATV MARAS MORAY TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXSPAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 169.00|
|03 people||US$ 149.00|
|04 people||US$ 129.00|
|05 people||US$ 119.00|
|06 people||US$ 109.00|
|07 people or more||US$ 99.00|
Daily departures every day of the year for the Quad Bike ATV in Maras -Moray:
- Above all, we offer daily departures for ATV maras moray: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
The ATV tour to moray maras has the following schedules for the pick-up:
- In the morning between 08:00 – 09:00 (depends on your preference)
- Approximate time: 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
Why Inkayni Peru Tours?
First of all, we appreciate our origins here and through our work we seek to support communities. In other words, places where we were born and that saw us grow, laugh and learn the wisdom of the Andes. Above all, the meaning of Ayni or “sacred reciprocity”.
Therefore, Inkayni Peru Tours is dedicated to promoting and organizing community projects in the Cusco region. However, tourism plays an important role in Peru’s economy and provides employment for many people. But, small communities are often denied the direct financial support of large-scale commercial tourism. As a result, with the tour Quad Bike ATV Maras Moray, support will be achieved.