Full Day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley - Private Service
Full Day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley – Private Service
- Rainbow Mountain
Ausangate creates beautiful high-Andean landscapes with extensive snow-capped mountains and beautiful lagoons. We will travel through some isolated communities, that still keep alive the culture
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 16,470ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Full Day Rainbow Mountain Peru and Red Valley – Private Service
Experience the full day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley tour through an incredible landscape located near to the City of Cusco and explore the rare geological formations that appear to be painted with exotic colors by God’s hand.
- An amazing full day tour in Cusco over the 5000 mt./ 16404 ft, enjoy the natural colors of the famous Vinincunca Mountain Peru Day Trip and Red Valley Tour.
- The full day Rainbow Mountain and Red Valley Trek starts from your accommodation in Cusco very early in the morning and on the way we will get our first views of Ausangate Mountain, the highest peak of Cusco.
- Rainbow Mountain Trail & Red Valley is located in one of the mountain ranges of Peru that has the highest concentration of snow-capped peaks and near the highest peak in southern Peru, the Ausangate (6,377 meters) in the mountain ranges of Vilcanota.
- Along the Red Valley Tour & Vinincunca Trek you will travel through some communities, which will make this tour a unique experience. You will see snow-capped peaks, herds of llamas, and glaciers, all within an incredibly colorful mountain range.
Full Day Rainbow Mountain – Vinicunca
Rainbow Mountain Peru: Firstly, you will need to wake up early to enjoy the natural marvel rainbow mountain trail at its best. So, between 4:00 am and 5:00 am (We’ll reconfirm this information after you provide us with the details of your accommodation), we’ll pick you up directly from your hotel to start our ride to the south of Cusco through beautiful landscapes of valleys and agricultural communities. Certainly, we will drive for around 2 hours to the town of Cusipata (3,329m / 12,772 ft.).
After breakfast in Chillihuani, we will continue our trip by van, following a beautiful way between the mountains, accompanied by our first views of Ausangate, the highest peak of Cusco. In addition, along the way, we will pass through herds of hundreds of alpacas and llamas and the occasional shepherd or local people moving about their daily activities.
As a result, our ascent will begin in Phuluwasipata and last about 2 hours, bringing us to our final destination and the highest point on our Vinicunca rainbow mountain (or Vinicunca trek), at 5,020 masl/ 16,470 ft. Therefore, we will stop to admire and appreciate the outstanding views in all directions and the rare geological formations that appear to be painted with exotic colors by God’s hand. Far below and into the distance are infinite valleys and glaciers as now as one can see.
Consequently, we will stop for about 30 minutes – the perfect amount of time to rest, to have a snack, and immerse ourselves in this wild environment before we must begin our descent, roughly an hour and a half hours towards the point where we started the day’s hike in Phuluwasipata. As a result, our transport will be waiting to take us to a restaurant in Chillihuani where we enjoy an energizing lunch. Likewise, we will have time after lunch to visit some of the local households and observe the lifestyle and customs that are still being practiced today since Inca times. Certainly, the native language of Quechua is spoken very well, and agriculture is essential for life.
Finally, our Cusco Rainbow Mountain Peru tour will conclude with an opportunity to meet with local people from the community before making our journey back to Cusco in our private van. We will leave you back at your hotel from around 4:30 p.m to 5:30 p.m.
- Lowest Altitude: 3,890 m / 14,189 ft
- Rainbow Mountain elevation: 5,020 m / 16,466 ft
- Distance: 3 km / 1 miles.
- Travel time: 2 hours ascent; 1,5 hours descent
- Level of Difficulty: Challenging
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PERU INCLUDES:
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 8+.
- Pickup and drop off from any hotel in Cusco
- All transportation.
- Trekking poles.
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance fee to Rainbow Mountain.
- Horse rental price.
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
WHAT TO BRING TO RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PERU:
- Original Passport
- Hiking shoes
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Hat and gloves
- Comfortable trekking Pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+)
- Personal medication
- Camera and film.
Prices & Departure dates
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN PERU DAY TRIP RUNS AS PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON (Rainbow Mountain Peru)||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 149.00|
|03 people||US$ 139.00|
|04 people||US$ 129.00|
|05 people||US$ 119.00|
|06 people or more||US$ 109.00|
Rainbow Mountain Peru Tour Departure Dates:
Most importantly, Inkayni Peru Tours offers DAILY DEPARTURE, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers.
WHY CHOOSE INKAYNI PERU TOURS?
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours is working continuously to become one of Peru’s most responsible tour operators. Ideally, we try to keep our groups to a limit of 10 people. Therefore, Since we entirely operate all of our treks, we have complete control over the quality of our service. So, We want to make sure that you have a great experience in all of our treks and tours.
Above all, It is also crucial that everyone involved in the operation of our services is appropriately treated and cared for, and that the benefits brought by tourism are shared throughout the Peruvian communities.
Despite the fact that our porters and our staff are working very hard to make a living, we try to make their time as enjoyable as possible, along with the guarantee that our porters are respected, and paid fairly (above & beyond accordance with the Porters Law and requirements set down by the Ministry of Labor) and have warm & dry accommodation and plenty of nutritious hot meals to eat. Although many other trekking companies will tell you this, few companies act to care for their porters genuinely.
Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
DEPARTURE Rainbow Mountain Peru Tour:
So, Any day that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 trekkers
GROUP SIZE Rainbow Mountain trail:
Above all, Small Groups of anywhere between 2 – 15 people, keep your experience unique and assure personalized attention.
THE BEST FOOD FROM THE ANDES MADE BY PROFESSIONAL CHEFS
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours is proud of our Andean foods, and our staff loves to eat! We work only with professional chefs for Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain.