Experience-Based Tourism in the Amaru Community
02 Day Experience-Based Tourism in the Amaru Community
- Amaru community
- Sacred Valley
Experienced-based Tourism in the Community of Amaru will immerse you in a world full of knowledge based on the use of the products that nature offers us. Come and Join us!
Duration 02D / 01N
MAX. ALTITUDE 9,751 ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
02 Day Experience Based Tourism in the Amaru Community
- Are you ready for this experiential tourism? 02 day Experience Based Tourism in the Amaru Community allows you to enjoy with different landscapes such as snowy mountains, flora, fauna, and colorful Andean villages.
- Visit the Amaru Andean community, located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, spend time with the native inhabitants of this place, and practice the customs and traditions learned by their ancestors.
- Experience yourself with the traditional agriculture and livestock in the Amaru Community. Here you will see how they cultivate crops such as potatoes, corn, quinoa, beans, and other products using organic methods and respecting the environment.
- Taste delicious food prepared with organic products of the zone and spend time learning the main activities made by the people of the Amaru community as the flat weaving, an art form that involves creating textiles with intricate designs and colors using natural fibers and dyes.
- Let Mother Nature guide you through the most spectacular places of the Sacred Valley and get the peace of mind of making this unique experience in the Andes.
The Great Experience of Experiential Tourism in the Amaru Community!
Day 1: Elaboration of the flat weave in Amaru Andean community
Firslty, we will pick you up from the hotel to take you to the village of Pisaq Peru, where we’ll visit the archaeological site. So, from there it will take us a few minutes to reach the Amaru community Peru, where the villagers will welcome us with a warm welcome with typical flowers. Subsequently, they will explain to us the activities to which they are dedicated and the work they do to keep the culture alive and the preservation of nature.
Continuing, with the Amaru community Peru tour, we will begin the tour near the community to collect the plants and materials that we will need for natural dyeing. Likewise, we will see the shear of the Andean camelids, the spinning, the dying of the wool with natural plants. Finally, the confection of the garments. So, we will discover the mystery of the iconography of the flat tissues.
We will share a delicious traditional lunch made by the inhabitants of the area. After that, we will have time to explore on our own or learn from ethnobotany. Arriving at night, we will have dinner and we will be able to rest in the house – rural lodging.
- Accommodation in homestay
Day 2: Agricultural Activity – Return to Cusco
In the morning, we will wake up to go to the dining room, where they will be waiting for us with a nutritious breakfast. After that, we will go to the fields or also called “Chacras”, where the villagers will teach us how to work the land with the necessary tools. In the same way, we will learn about livestock and some domestic activities. Subsequently, after our hard work in the crops, we will enjoy a delicious lunch with some products obtained from our work in the field, in a beautiful view of the landscapes of the Sacred Valley.
Finally, in the afternoon, we will finish the activities of the tour “Experienced based Tourism in the Amaru Community” and we will say goodbye to the inhabitants of the community. Thus, return to the city of Cusco to leave you at the hotel.
- Maximum altitude: 2,972 meters / 9,751 ft.
AMARU COMMUNITY PERU TOUR INCLUDED:
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner
- 1 night accommodation in homestay.
- Entrance to Pisaq.
- Tips for the community.
- Bottle of water
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
EXPERIENCED BASED TOURISM IN THE AMARU COMMUNITY RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 210.00|
|03 people||US$ 190.00|
|04 people||US$ 170.00|
|05 people||US$ 150.00|
|06 people||US$ 130.00|
|07 people||US$ 110.00|
|08 people or more||US$ 110.00|
Departure date – Amaru Community Peru Tour:
- Inkayni Peru Tours offers DAILY DEPARTURE, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers. We can leave any day of the week.
- Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
- Certainly, the pick-up for Amaru Andean community is in the morning between 08:00 – 09:00 (depends on your preference)