Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Group Service
02 Day Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Group Service
- Wiñay Huayna
This tour combining beautiful scenery, diverse flora, and fauna. Also, visit to the Inca Trail’s most beautiful site Wiñay Wayna
Duration 02 D / 01N
MAX. ALTITUDE 8,792ft
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- It’s the shortest hike but one of the fantastic minor version of the Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy 2 days on the Inca Trail, and on the way, explore some archaeological sites constructed by the Incas, such as Chachabamba, Wiñayhuayna, and Machu Picchu.
- You can start this adventure from Cusco or the Sacred Valley, then take a train from Ollantaytambo and get off the train at Kilometer 104 to begin the hike to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Get the first images of Machu Picchu Inca Citadel from the Sun Gate side, and enjoy the landscape of mountains contrasted with the sky and the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- This Short Inca Trail 2 days is less challenging and an excellent choice for families with children.
Why book inca trail hike with us?
Hotel to hotel service
Inflatable sleeping mattress and pillow included
Personal porter 6kg
Private portable toilets
About Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
The Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is the perfect option for those who are short on time or not up to the challenge of the full-length Inca Trail.
Overview Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
DAY 1: CUSCO – KM 104 – AGUAS CALIENTES
- Walking Distance – 10km / 6.21 miles
- Starting Elevation – 3350 meters ASL / 10990 feet ASL
- Highest Elevation – 2730 meters ASL / 8956 feet ASL
- Difficulty: Moderate
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- Starting Elevation – 2050 meters ASL / 6561 feet ASL
- Highest Elevation – 2400 meters ASL / 7873 feet ASL
- Difficulty: Easy
SHORT INCA TRAIL INCLUDES:
- 1 or 2 days prior to the trek you will have a briefing, where you will meet your guide to receive key details about the 2-day Inca Trail Tour.
PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINED STAFF
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 9+
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
PERMITS AND ENTRANCE
- Inca Trail permits
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu (Circuit 3)
- 3 Star Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Boxed Lunch, 1 Dinner. If you have a dietary request (vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free, allergies, etc.), please let us know
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Train Ticket Ollantaytambo to Km 104 (Expedition (Peru Rail) or Voyager (Inca Rail))
- Train Ticket Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo (Expedition (Peru Rail) or Voyager (Inca Rail))
- Return transportation to Cusco
- Consettur Bus (round trip)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Lunch and Dinner on Day 2.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain US$85
- Travel Insurance – We strongly recommend insurance for the duration of your trip
PACKING LIST FOR THE SHORT INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- Original Passport
- Valid Student Card (if you booked as a student)
- Water storage: Water bottles or Camelbaks are recommended.
- Money in cash (Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips)
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat
- Hiking pants
- 1 Fleece jacket
- Comfortable hiking shoes
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Quickdry towel.
- Plastic bags (to keep clean)
- Good daypack (smaller is great)
- Face moisturizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- Rain gear
GROUP SERVICE FOR INCA TRAIL HIKE
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|2 or More People||US$ 489|
OUR GROUP SIZE:
Above all, We offer small groups, not more than 10 people for the short inca trail.
- Group of 5 or more: US$25.00: Must be booked all together
- Under 18 years old: US$25.00: Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$25.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. In addition, for those using a university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. Similarly, for those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD
Departure date for Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
- Most importantly, our tour can leave any day of the week, except February, 11 months a year, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers.
- Above all, we can leave any day of the week as long as permits are available from the government. Please remember, permits for Inca Trail to Machu Picchu are only needed for your START DATE.
Departure time for Inca Trail Hike:
- Certainly, we depart from Cusco around 04:30 am or 05:30 am. Moreover, it will depend on the location of your hotel in Cusco.
|Vistadome Train Upgrade||$70.00|
|Additional night at 3 star hotel||$85.00|
Why book with Inkayni?
Inkayni Peru Tours is a local tour operator exceptionally recommended by its clients, guidebooks, forums, and others. Our principal objective is to provide the best service, achieve the maximum satisfaction of our customers, and assume the responsibility as guardians of Nature in all our undertakings.
- Experienced and Professional Team: Get assistance and support from our team, a group of specialists highly qualified to organize your trek to Machu Picchu.
- Eco-friendly Local Tour Operator: We respect and protect the environment and the local communities that we visit. We use biodegradable products, recycle waste, support local businesses, and donate to social projects.
- Door-To-Door Service: Pick-up and drop-off are included at no additional cost from your hotel or Airbnb located mainly in the surrounding area of the Historic Center of Cusco.
- Delicious Andean Fusion Food: During your expedition to Machu Picchu, taste delicious foods prepared by our highly recommended chefs for this kind of experience to Machu Picchu. If you have any dietary request or allergy let us know.
- High-Quality Camping Equipment: Included kitchen tent, dining tent with tables and chairs, portable private toilet, and comfortable 4 people Eureka Tent (2 people per tent).
- Comfortable Sleeping Pads: Included inflatable Thermarest or REI sleeping mattress, and inflatable pillow.
- Labor Welfare: We take care of all our staff, and fully comply with the salary and insurance of our porters, cooks, horsemen, and additional staff.