Exploring Machu Picchu
Full Day – Exploring Machu Picchu
- Sacred Valley
- Machu Picchu
In the 15th century, the Incan Emperor Pachacútec built a city in the clouds on the mountain known as Machu Picchu (“old mountain”). This extraordinary settlement lies halfway up the Andes Plateau
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 8,858 ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Exploring Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu Day Tour
- Exploring Machu Picchu full-day tour takes you on one of the most incredible train journeys in the world through the route of the Urubamba River all the way to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy with the spectacular views and archaeological sightseeing options along the way to Machu Picchu Citadel.
- Marvel at one of the Incas’ greatest achievements, an extraordinary settlement lies halfway up the Andes Plateau, deep in the Amazon jungle, and above the Urubamba River.
- Explore the Lost City of the Incas, which was probably abandoned by the Incas because of a smallpox outbreak and, after the Spanish defeated the Incan Empire, the city remained ‘lost’ for over three centuries. It was rediscovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911.
- Immerse in the Machu Picchu Day Tour in a safe and reliable way that includes everything that travelers need to enjoy Machu Picchu, such as train tickets, entrance fees, bus tickets, private transportation, and a guided tour in the citadel.
FULL DAY: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Firstly, to start our Best Machu Picchu Tour we will pick you up from your hotel and leave from Cusco very early in the morning. So, we’ll travel by touristic private van to the living town of “Ollantaytambo” in the Sacred Valley. Then, we’ll board our train to Aguas Calientes. With beautiful scenery throughout the journey, the train journey itself is an experience. Following the course of the river down the Sacred Valley of the Incas, you’ll arrive at Aguas Calientes.
Subsequently, upon your arrival in Aguas Calientes town, our tour guide will be there to greet you and take you to the bus station to head straight up to Machu Picchu “one of the seven wonders” for your guided tour. The tour lasts for about 2 hours during which you’ll learn about the Incas and visit all the most important areas of the citadel.
Later, in the afternoon, you take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes where you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then carry on by touristic private bus to Cusco city.
INCLUDED IN MACHU PICCHU TOUR:
- Train to Machu Pichu with Inca Rail Company or Peru Rail Expedition train (Round trip)
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transfers (from and to the hotel)
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$85
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome: Extra US$ 65
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
WHAT TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- Current University Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
BEST MACHU PICCHU TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY TOUR
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 369.00|
|03 people||US$ 349.00|
|04 people||US$ 329.00|
|05 people||US$ 319.00|
|06 people||US$ 309.00|
|07 people||US$ 299.00|
|08 people or more||US$ 289.00|
Discounts for the best Machu Picchu Tour:
- Under 18 years old: US$ 25:00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under 10 years old: US$ 60:00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$ 25:00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. Likewise, For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. Similarly, For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. So, Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD.
- Daily departures for Exploring Machu Picchu: With at least 02 people. Our train tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year.
- Certainly, in the morning at 04:30 am or 05:00 am (according to the train schedule)
- Duration of best Machu Picchu tour: Approximately 16 hours.