Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu - Hiram Bingham Train
Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu – Hiram Bingham Train
- Machu Picchu
- Hiram Bingham Luxury Train
Enjoy the most exclusive and luxurious service, aboard the luxury Hiram Bingham train that has Pullman cars of the twenties. An unforgettable experience with personalized service during your trip to Machu Picchu.
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 8,858 ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
LUXURY TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU – HIRAM BINGHAM TRAIN
- Experience the thrill of traveling aboard the luxury Hiram Bingham train that has modeled on the Pullman cars of the 1920s.
- On the way to Machu Picchu Citadel, enjoy with the incredible and extraordinary views of the valleys, terraces of Inca cultivation, snowy mountains, and part of the lowland forest.
- Enjoy the most exclusive and luxurious service, an extraordinary settlement located in the middle of the Andean plateau, in the depths of the Amazon rainforest, and on the Urubamba River.
- Discover the comfort and convenience of private transportation from Cusco and access to the station’s VIP Lounge to take the Hiram Bingham train, a luxurious and exclusive way to visit Machu Picchu.
- The Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu full day allows you to enjoy on the aboard to Machu Piccchu with Peruvian and foreign music accompanied by the best drinks and gourmet foods. An unforgettable experience with personalized service, where every detail is taken care of during the trip.
ITINERARY LUXURY TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
First, we will pick you up from your hotel to take you to the train station in Poroy. From this point, you will be warmly greeted by the train staff and you will get a welcome show with typical dances from the Cusco region and delicious drinks. On board, you will get a gift as a courtesy of the train, on the way to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, we will appreciate the diverse flora and fauna that it houses, as well as the colorful fields of cultivation, rivers, mountains, snowy mountains, fruit trees, etc. In the process, you will enjoy the observatory car with a live dance and music show. Then, we will enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch. In this way, we will reach “Aguas Calientes” (2,040 masl / 6,692 feet).
Our visit to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (2,400 masl / 7,874 ft.) will last approximately 2 and half hours, we will delight ourselves with the majesty of the impressive marvel of the modern world, the perfection in the stone constructions and its exuberant vegetation. On our departure from the citadel, we will have tea time at the “Hotel Belmond Sanctuary Lodge” where we can make use of the hygienic services. Then, we will get off the bus to “Aguas Calientes” to return in our train to Cusco, while on board the train, we will taste a gastronomic dinner accompanied by an excellent selection of wines (not premium). We will be waiting for your return to return to our respective hotel, so we will finish our luxurious tour.
- Minimum altitude: 2,040 masl / 6692 ft.
- Maximum altitude: 2,400 masl / 7874 ft.
FOOD IN THE LUXURY TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU:
Delight in a gourmet lunch and dinner in the upscale dining cars, and listen to live Peruvian music on board.
Both meals below are paired with wine suggested by the sommelier.
Sample lunch menu (subject to change)
- Wayllabamba trout with fava beans, Andean mint, and airampo emulsion
- Lamb cannelloni with spring greens, elderberry, and potato pesto
- Organic cocoa with pineapple, olive oil, Maca toffee, Maras salt, and lavender
Sample dinner menu (subject to change)
- Amuse-bouche Duck ham dressed in Eucalyptus leaves, jam corn, and crispy chili skin
- Potato and leek soup with purple kiwicha, extra virgin olive oil, and toronjil lemon Main course (choice of one): Pachamanca with an emulsion of roots, bulbs, leaves, and black quinoa Maras beef with root confit, Quillabamba peanuts, and tartar of white grape and myrtle
Apple-custard parfait with carrots and cocoa nibs, drizzled with mandarin and ginger reduction
Our Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu, includes the following:
- All-inclusive day trip to Machu Picchu aboard the Belmond Hiram Bingham Train.
- Capture stunning views of the Andes mountains from the platform of the train’s observation car.
- Delight in a gourmet lunch and dinner in the upscale dining cars, and listen to live Peruvian music on board.
- Visit the ruins and terraces of Machu Picchu with an expert guide and enjoy free time at the site.
- Refuel with scones, sandwiches, tea, and coffee at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge.
- Ride shuttle buses reserved for train passengers between Aguas Calientes station and Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee and round-trip hotel transport between Cusco and Poroy station included.
Our Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu, does not include:
- Gratuities (optional)
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellent
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
PRICES LUXURY TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|Adult (Age 12+)||US$ 999.00|
|Student / Child (Age 0 to 11 )||US$ 499.00|
- Daily departures: Our luxury tour to Machu Picchu can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year.
- Also, you can find recommendations made by our travelers on TRIPADVISOR
- Departure point:
Our Luxury Tour to Machu Picchu departs from downtown Cusco hotels
- Departure time:
13 hours (approx.)