Classic Inca Trail To Machu Picchu - Group Service
04 Day Classic Inca Trail To Machu Picchu – Group Service
- Wiñay huayna
The Classic Inca Trail Tour to Machu Picchu 04 Days, is an unforgettable experience for any visitor who wants to take a bath of culture. Delving into the essence of the ancient Inca culture.
Duration 4D / 3N
MAX. ALTITUDE 13,779ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- Trek to Machu Picchu through the classic Inca Trail trek is ideal for combining culture, nature, and living traditions.
- The Classic Inca Trail is one of our most popular trips to the region. A unique experience, Peru’s number one trek, and one of the most well-known and popular treks in the world.
- Enjoy a gorgeous 4-day hike to Machu Picchu along original paved Inca pathways, a variety of fascinating Inca sites, and the beautiful scenery of the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Classic Inca Trail or Inka trail 04 day is one of those things that everyone should do once in their life. Be you young or old, in good shape or bad. The Inca Trail is for everyone and is a must-do if you plan to visit Machu Picchu.
Why book inca trail hike with us?
Hotel to hotel service
Inflatable sleeping mattress and pillow included
Personal porter 6kg
Private portable toilets
About Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
04-day Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is an unforgettable experience for any visitor who wants to dive deep into the ancient essence of the Inca culture.
Overview 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
DAY 1: CUSCO – PISKACUCHO KM 82 – LLACTAPATA – WAYLLABAMBA
Firstly, pick up from your hotel between 04:00 to 5:00, Transfer to km 82 ( 2720 m / 8923 Ft ). Start our classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, hiking through Archaeological sites of kanabamba, Llactapata ( quechua names )Lunch at Taray village at 1.30 pm aproxx. After that, Camping in Wayllabamba ( 3300 meters / 9842 ft )
- Walking Distance – 12km / 7.45 miles
- Starting Elevation – 2720 m. / 8923 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Difficulty: Moderate
DAY 2: WAYLLABAMBA – DEAD WOMEN’S PASS – PACAYMAYU
Similarly, Wake up time & breakfast, hiking through the highest point (Dead Woman Pass), great views. Lunch and siesta Tea time or high tea.
- Walking Distance – 11km / 6.83 miles
- Starting Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 4200 m. / 13779 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 3580 m. / 11700 ft.
- Difficulty: Challenging
DAY 3: PACAYMAYU – CHAQUIKOCHA – WIÑAYHUAYNA
In the same vein, Wake up time & breakfast, Inca cities and original Inca path, the first view of Machu Picchu Mountain (machu picchu altitude 3061 m). We will get to visit Winayhuayna Inca ruins.
- Walking Distance – 16km / 9.94 miles
- Starting Elevation –3580 m. / 11700 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 4000 m. / 13123 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 2680 m. / 8792 ft.
- Difficulty: Formidable
DAY 4: WIÑAY WAYNA – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
To sum up, Hiking to Inti Punku the “Sun Gate”Guided tour in Machu Picchu, Climb to Huayna Picchu hike ( book it in advance ). Descend to Aguas Calientes for lunch, Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo , Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. End the classic inca trail hike.
- Walking Distance – 5km / 3.10 miles
- Starting Elevation – 2680 m. / 8792 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 2730 m. / 8956 ft.
- Difficulty: Easy
INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4D13N INCLUDES:
- 1 or 2 days prior to the trek you will have a briefing, where you will meet your guide to receive key details about the 4-day Inca Trail Tour.
PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINED STAFF
- Experienced bilingual tour guide
- Assistant tour guide (groups more than 9 people)
- Professional cooks
- Porters (Will carry cooking & camping equipment, and your personal luggage)
- EUREKA and DOITE camping equipment
- Dining tent, well-equipped
- Duffle bag (duffle bag for your belongings)
- Inflatable mattresses or mats/brand: “Therm-A-Rest” or “Rei” (you need to carry)
- Inflatable pillow (you need to carry)
- Portable private toilet
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottles
PERMITS AND ENTRANCE
- Inca Trail permits
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu (Circuit 3)
- 3 nights in comfortable and spacious tents
FOOD AND WATER
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Afternoon Tea-Snacks, and 3 Dinners.
- Boiled water for the trekking (day 1 is on your own) – bring a camelback or a bottle to refill with water.
- If you have a dietary request, such as vegetarian food, please let us know when booking and reconfirm the day of our briefing.
- Pick up from your hotel/Airbnb located around the Historic Center of Cusco.
- Transport to KM 82
- Return train Aguas Calientes — Ollantaytambo (Expedition (Peru Rail) or Voyager (Inca Rail))
- Consettur Bus (Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes)
- Return transport to Cusco
- Personal Porter who will carry your personal items up to 5 kilos (including the sleeping bag + mattress: 2kgs and a half) For this we will provide you with a duffle bag in which you can accommodate your things.
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu Mountain: $ 85.00 USD
- Sleeping bag (rent with us) $ 25.00 USD
- Trekking poles (rent with us) $ 15.00 USD
- Breakfast on the first day
- Lunch and dinner on the fourth day
- Travel Insurance
- Train Vistadome (Peru Rail), extra $ 45.00 USD per person
PACKING LIST FOR THE CLASSIC INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
Here’s the essential items guide to pack for your Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Original Passport
- Valid Student Card (if you booked as a student)
- Water storage: Water bottles or Camelbaks are recommended.
- Money in cash (Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips)
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat
Porters will carry up to 5 kg of your personal items. This must include your sleeping bag and air matt (if you bring/rent one). From us these two items weigh 2.5 kg.
- 2-3 wicking t-shirts
- 2 hiking pants
- 4 sets of undergarments & hiking socks
- Warm, down jacket: gets very cold at night
- Wool hat
- 1 Fleece
- Waterproof gloves
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Comfortable hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Quickdry towel.
- Sleeping bag (rent from us)
- Trekking poles (rent from us)
- Battery Charger (power bank)
- Plastic bags (to keep clean)
- Duffle bag (we will provide you)
- Good daypack (smaller is great)
- Face moisturizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band-aids, moleskin, etc.
- Rain gear
CLASSIC INCA TRAIL TREK PRICES
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|2 or More People||US$ 799.00|
****Includes Personal Porter who will carry your personal items up to 5 kilos (including the sleeping bag + mattress: 2kgs and a half)****
Certainly, Inkayni Peru Tours offers DAILY DEPARTURES, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers. We can leave any day of the week as long as permits are available from the government. Above all, remember, permits are only needed for your START DATE. Check Classic Inca Trail availability: Inca Trail Availability
Discounts for the Classic Inca Trail trek:
- Group of 5 or more: US$25.00: All of you need is to book the trek altogether at the same time.
- Under 18 years old: US$35.00: Please send us a copy of the passport upon booking
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years): US$35.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using a university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card when booking. For those booking children who are 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org. More Information here: STUDENT CARD
|Hire of sleeping bag 5 season||$25.00|
|Walking stick highly recommended!||$15.00|
|Single Tent supplement||$30.00|
|Additional porter for 5 kg.||$80.00|
|Additional night at 3 star hotel||$85.00|
Why book with Inkayni?
Inkayni Peru Tours is a local tour operator exceptionally recommended by its clients, guidebooks, forums, and others. Our principal objective is to provide the best service, achieve the maximum satisfaction of our customers, and assume the responsibility as guardians of Nature in all our undertakings.
- Experienced and Professional Team: Get assistance and support from our team, a group of specialists highly qualified to organize your trek to Machu Picchu.
- Eco-friendly Local Tour Operator: We respect and protect the environment and the local communities that we visit. We use biodegradable products, recycle waste, support local businesses, and donate to social projects.
- Door-To-Door Service: Pick-up and drop-off are included at no additional cost from your hotel or Airbnb located mainly in the surrounding area of the Historic Center of Cusco.
- Delicious Andean Fusion Food: During your expedition to Machu Picchu, taste delicious foods prepared by our highly recommended chefs for this kind of experience to Machu Picchu. If you have any dietary request or allergy let us know.
- High-Quality Camping Equipment: Included kitchen tent, dining tent with tables and chairs, portable private toilet, and comfortable 4 people Eureka Tent (2 people per tent).
- Comfortable Sleeping Pads: Included inflatable Thermarest or REI sleeping mattress, and inflatable pillow.
- Labor Welfare: We take care of all our staff, and fully comply with the salary and insurance of our porters, cooks, horsemen, and additional staff.