COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) STATEMENT
Dear clients of Inkayni Peru Tours
From INKAYNI PERU TOURS family, please receive our warmest and most sincere greetings in such hard times, but with much hope for the future. From our home in the city of Cusco, the navel of the world, and the capital of the Inca culture, we send you all our positive energies in order to overcome this world pandemic that has separated us from all our loved ones and all the people of the world.
Like every storm that comes to an end, this pandemic will be temporary. There will be moments in the near future when we can be together again, enjoying the beauty of our planet and all the wonders that await us.
We want to express our gratitude for the trust you have placed in the INKAYNI PERU TOURS family to be your tour operator in your future adventures through our millenary Peruvian lands, especially the Inca city of Cusco and its marvelous Machupicchu.
As we all understand, we are in times when the world economy has suffered a hard setback due to the crisis caused by the Covid-19. Many productive and service sectors have been hard hit. The tourism industry has not been spared; on the contrary, it was one of the first to be affected. Travel has been cancelled or postponed all over the world. Tourism, the most important economic activity in the city of Cusco, has fallen.
For this reason, appealing to the goodwill of each and every one of our clients, we ask those who still have a reservation with us for the next few months or in the future, not to cancel them. We ask you to continue to believe in us and maintain the future option of traveling in 2021, 2022. We will remain flexible with respect to your travel date. We know that many of you are being affected economically as we are, but INKAYNI PERU TOURS is still fighting, firm and with the same desire to continue providing quality service to our customers and to share our wonder of the world, MACHUPICCHU.
That is why, as a tourism company, we have seen the need to follow the following guidelines from now on:
- Any amount paid in advance to the companies in charge, whether it be the Inca Trail permits, Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu tickets, train tickets, or hotels will NOT be returned to us. We will only be allowed to change the travel dates while the country IS CLOSED.
- Each reservation incurs expenses, 30% of the total price of the tour or package, which unfortunately are not refundable. For these reasons, we cannot offer a refund. In the most prudent way, we offer you the option to change the date of your trip without paying any penalty to the new dates until December 31st, 2022.
- In this regard, we must inform our customers that any reservation cancelled from May onwards will be subject to penalties
- Given the unprecedented impact of COVID-19, we have updated our policy with immediate effect: if you have a tour or trip booked at any time in 2020, 100% of your payments can be applied to a future trip in 2020, 2021 or 2022. Even if you can’t make a decision now, you can make it up to a month before your trip, we can reschedule.
- We do not need the exact dates you plan to reschedule; we sincerely hope you can keep your trip to Peru. We also don’t expect anyone to be able to choose new dates until the flights are back to normal.
If you are forced to cancel your trip, we will provide you with a letter to your insurance company so that you can request a refund of your deposit.
Many of our compatriots here in Peru have lost their jobs, INKAYNI PERU TOURS has continued to be strong despite the difficult circumstances. As much as possible we have tried to minimize the economic impact on the families of our staff (guides, transfers, drivers, cooks, porters, and office staff), as thousands of families in Cusco have been left helpless by this critical situation.
Finally, we have many human reasons to visit https://www.monderlaw.com/ site and to remain steadfast in our resolve to continue to work, resist and face this pandemic with the best will in the world. Thanks to your trust and to the non-cancellation of your trip, we will continue to provide the most humane and comprehensive solutions as possible, both to our external clients (our travelers) and to our internal clients (our staff). According to our sacred Andean beliefs, everything we do for our fellow man is AYNI (reciprocity from which our company name comes) or an unconditional love where there are no limitations.
We send you blessings and a lot of love from the management of the Inkayni Peru Tours family.
Much love Percy and Alex.
Thank you for your trust.