Inca Jungle trek best time to do it| The Inca Jungle tour is designed especially for adventurous travellers predisposed to enjoy new adventures by taking a different route to reach one of the Wonders of the modern world “Machu Picchu”. If you are the type of person who loves contact with nature and adrenaline, this tour is for you and here we will show you which is the best season to Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu.
Variants of the Inca Jungle trek to Machupicchu
Currently, tourist agencies in Cusco usually offer interesting packages to get to Machupicchu and one of these packages is the Inca Jungle tour, which through this adventure you can enjoy your trip and stay in Cusco doing adventure sports such as: Cycling, Hiking, Zipline and Rafting.
The time of adventure and arrival to Machupicchu will depend on the tour you choose, remember that Inkayni Peru Tours offers two packages:
3 day Inca jungle trek to Machu Picchu
The 3 day Inca Jungle tour as in the 4 day package you will be able to enjoy activities such as cycling, trekking and zip lining. In this package you will also have the opportunity to enjoy the scenery with the variety of fauna and flora that exist in the different locations.
Altitude of the 3 day Inca jungle trek to Machupicchu
The highest point at which you will find yourself on the 3 day Inca Jungle to Machupicchu tour will be 4,350 m.a.s.l / 14,271 ft and the lowest point will be 1,500 m.a.s.l / 4,921 ft.
4 days Inca Jungle to Machupicchu
This 04 Days Inca Jungle Tour to Machupicchu is aimed at all those who are ready and willing to overflow with adrenaline during the whole trip to Machu Picchu, an incredible combination of trekking and extreme sports, joining activities such as mountain biking, zip lining. In addition, it includes camping in the jungle, and finally achieving our goal: Reaching the mysterious and breathtaking views of Machu Picchu.
Altitude of the 4 day Inca jungle trek to Machu Picchu
The highest point at which you will find yourself on the 3 day Inca Jungle to Machupicchu tour will be 4,350 m.a.s.l. / 14,271 ft and the lowest point will be 1,500 m.a.s.l. / 4,921ft.
The Inca Jungle trek best time?
To know which is the The Inca Jungle trek best time, it is important to know that the Cusco region during the year passes through two well-defined seasons:
It covers the months of November to the beginning of March. During these months the presence of rain in Cusco is frequent and sometimes torrential, especially in the month of February, so it is not recommended to travel during these months.
This season runs from March to the end of October. During these months the temperature varies and rainfall is minimal.
The days are sunny but in the mornings and evenings in Cusco you can feel the intense cold, so it is recommended to consider a warm outfit to enjoy your stay in Cusco.
So, to know the best season to Inca Jungle you should consider these two seasons and by suggestion of the tourist sector, the dry season is the best season to Inca Jungle. This way you will be able to enjoy Cusco and all its tourist attractions that you want to know in addition to Machupicchu. For this, it is recommended to take to Cusco at least 2 days before the trip to be able to acclimatise and not suffer from the well known “altitude sickness”.
What to do if I get altitude sickness during the Inca Jungle trek?
The main symptoms of altitude sickness include:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Dizziness or a feeling of vertigo.
- Lack of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Rapid pulse (heart rate)
- Shortness of breath with exertion.
Whether you are in the best season for Inca Jungle or not, you are likely to suffer from altitude sickness, so you should preferably take Cusco a few days before your trip in order to acclimatise.
One of the ways that can help you to avoid altitude sickness symptoms is to stay hydrated and it is best to drink coca tea. Now, if you are in the middle of your trip and you notice some of the symptoms, it is best to let your guide know and he will be able to help you. However, as a first action, it is recommended to rest a little and drink coca tea or chew coca leaves.
What should I bring to my Inca Jungle Trail tour?
- Personal documents, preferably the documents with which you booked your tickets.
- Rain poncho (even if your trip is planned for the dry season, it is advisable to always bring a water poncho, because the change of weather in Cusco is unexpected).
- Small backpack with necessary things, such as water, toiletries, personal accessories.
- Bring water, because you need to stay hydrated during the trip.
- A change of clothes, in case of any incident.
- Swimming clothes (to go rafting).
- Cash, preferably in Peruvian soles. This will help you to make last minute purchases.
- Photographic camera to take pictures of the way.
Why choose us as a Tour Operator – Inkayni Peru Tours?
- Because we offer quality customized tours, regardless of the arrangement requested by our clients.
- We are dedicated to a presence of excellence and to fully enrich the elements of a wonderful experience during your holiday, making your visit memorable.
- To be recognized as the leading Tour Operator Agency in the Cusco Region and to contribute profoundly to the development of the Tourism Sector.
- More than 1000 positive reviews on TripAdvisor guarantees the quality of service, our comments, Tripadvisor Reviews.