Maras & Moray Biking Tour
Full Day – Maras & Moray Biking Tour
With the Maras & Moray Biking Tour you can enjoy the view of the beautiful Andean landscapes along the bicycle route, such as snow-capped mountains, lagoons such as the Huaypo lagoon
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 11,483ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Full Day: Maras Moray Biking Tour
- Challenge yourself with the Maras Moray Biking Tour, a moderate level tour around the landscape of the Sacred Valley of the Incas that requires physical endurance and skill.
- Enjoy with the view of the beautiful Andean landscapes at the Sacred Valley, and observe the local inhabitants working their lands mainly crops of potato, quinoa, olluco, wheat, and others.
- Discover the mysterious circular terraces of Moray, a kind of amphitheater made up of several circular platforms, an Inca construction considered like an Inca agricultural laboratory.
- Marvel at the Salt Mines of Maras, which has 3,000 pools of salt, which were prominent in the pre-Inca, Inca, and colonial times, and it is still used until now.
- Biking Tour Moray Maras is a tour for all people who loves the cross-country cycling adventure, a sport that requires effort and physical resistance. Explore the Huaypo Lagoon and other incredible natural attractions in your visit to the Sacred Valley.
- Duration: 8 hours
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
“Extreme Adventure with Biking Tours Moray Maras Cusco”
Firstly, to begin we will start by picking you up from your hotel at 08:00 a.m. Then, departing from Cusco to Cruzpata, the trip will last 50 minutes to the Sacred Valley, passing through Chinchero. Once we arrive at Cruzpata, we will leave with the bicycles through the different Andean landscapes, descending through crops of potato, quinoa, olluco, wheat, etc. Subsequently, we will cross the Huaypo lagoon and then arrive at the archaeological center of Moray, take a break and enjoy our lunchbox.
After that, we will go to the village of Maras and descend to the salt mines. Certainly, where we will see how the salt is extracted in a traditional way since ancient times. Finally, we will arrive at the Pichingoto Bridge in the Sacred Valley. So, our car will be waiting to take us to Urubamba, where we will have lunch and conclude with the return to Cusco.
- Professional Guides (Spanish and English).
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Scott and Mosso bikes with front suspension.
- Safety helmet and gloves.
- Box Lunch.
- First Aid Kit and Toolbox for your safety.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites. US$25.00 / 80 PEN (Peruvian money)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Light jacket
- Shoes other than sandals (sandals are not permitted!)
MORAY MARAS BIKING TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXSPAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 105.00|
|03 people||US$ 95.00|
|04 people||US$ 85.00|
|05 people||US$ 75.00|
|06 people||US$ 65.00|
|07 people or more||US$ 55.00|
Daily departures every day of the year for the Maras Moray Biking Tour:
- Above all, we offer daily departures for biking tours moray maras: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
Schedules for the Maras Moray Biking Tour:
- Certainly, the pick up for Moray Maras Biking Tour is in the morning at 08:00 am.
Why Inkayni Peru Tours?
First of all, we appreciate our origins here and through our work we seek to support communities. In other words, places where we were born and that saw us grow, laugh and learn the wisdom of the Andes. Above all, the meaning of Ayni or “sacred reciprocity”.
Therefore, Inkayni Peru Tours is dedicated to promoting and organizing community projects in the Cusco region. However, tourism plays an important role in Peru’s economy and provides employment for many people. But, small communities are often denied the direct financial support of large-scale commercial tourism. As a result, with the tour to maras moray cusco, support will be achieved.