Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Private Service
04 Day Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Private Service
- Wiñay Huayna
- Inti Punku
- Machu Picchu
Enjoy a gorgeous 4 day hike to Machu Picchu along original paved Inca pathways, a variety of fascinating Inca sites, and the beautiful scenery of the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
Duration 04D / 03N
MAX. ALTITUDE 13,779ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- Amazing hike through one of the most well-known and popular treks in the world, the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- The Inca Trail hike to Machu Picchu allows you to enjoy with the landscape of the Peruvian Andes. In addition, you will be able to see some Incas construction like Llactapata, Willkarakay, Runkurakay, Phuyupatamarca, and Wiñayhuayna.
- Be one of the few travelers in arrive at Machu Picchu Citadel through the famous access called the Sun Gate.
- If you are looking for a Machu Picchu Tour mixed with an unforgettable trek in Perú, The Inca Trail is highly recommended for you.
Why book inca trail hike with us?
Hotel to hotel service
Inflatable sleeping mattress and pillow included
Personal porter 6kg
Private portable toilets
04 Day Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Private Service
The Tour Classic Inca Trail 4 Days to Machu Picchu is an unforgettable experience that combines beautiful high-mountain landscapes, cloud forests, and subtropical forests along a stone pathway that leads you to the lost city of Machu Picchu.
Overview 4 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
DAY 1: CUSCO – PISKACUCHO KM 82 – LLACTAPATA – WAYLLABAMBA
Pick up from your hotel at 5:00, Transfer to km 82 ( 2720 m / 8923 Ft ). Hiking the Inca TrailArchaeological site of kanabamba, Llactapata ( quechua names )Lunch at Taray village at 1.30 pm aproxx.Camping in Wayllabamba ( 3300 meters / 9842 ft )
- Walking Distance – 12km / 7.45 miles
- Starting Elevation – 2720 m. / 8923 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Difficulty: Moderate
DAY 2: WAYLLABAMBA – DEAD WOMENS PASS – PACAYMAYU
Wake up time & breakfast. Survive the highest mountain (Dead Women Pass), great views. lunch and Teatime. Walking distance.
- Walking Distance – 11km / 6.83 miles
- Starting Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 4200 m. / 13779 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 3580 m. / 11700 ft.
- Difficulty: Challenging
DAY 3: PACAYMAYU – CHAQUIKOCHA – WIÑAYHUAYNA
Wake up time & breakfast. Inca cities and original Inca path. First view of Machu Picchu Mountain. We will get to visit Wiñayhuayna Inca ruins.
- Walking Distance – 16km / 9.94 miles
- Starting Elevation –3580 m. / 11700 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 4000 m. / 13123 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 2680 m. / 8792 ft.
- Difficulty: Formidable
DAY 4: WIÑAY WAYNA – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Hiking to Inti Punku the “Sun Gate” Guided tour in Machu Picchu. Climb to Huayna Picchu ( book it in advance ). Descend to Aguas Calientes for lunch. Train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. Transfer from Ollantaytambo to CuscoWalking distance 6 km.
- Walking Distance – 5km / 3.10 miles
- Starting Elevation – 2680 m. / 8792 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 2730 m. / 8956 ft.
- Difficulty: Easy
CLASSIC INCA TRAIL INCLUDES:
- 1 or 2 days prior to the trek you will have a briefing, where you will meet your guide to receive key details about the 4-day Inca Trail Tour.
PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINED STAFF
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Professional Chef.
- Porters to carry cooking & camping equipment, and the duffel bags.
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 8+.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- Portable private toilet.
- Inflatable ” Thermares or Rei sleeping Mattress (you need to carry).
- Inflatable pillow (you need to carry).
- EUREKA or DOITE – Comfortable and very spacious 4-man tent (one tent is used by two people).
- Duffle bag (duffle bag for your belongings).
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
PERMITS AND ENTRANCE
- Inca Trail permits
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu (Circuit 3)
- 3 nights in comfortable and spacious tents
FOOD AND WATER
- Boiled water for the trekking (day 1 is on your own) – bring a camelback or a bottle to refill with water.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Afternoon Snacks (Happy Hour), and 3 Dinners.
- If you have a dietary request (vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free, etc) or allergy please advise us upon booking and reconfirm the day of our briefing.
- Pick-up from your hotel located around the historic center of Cusco.
- Transportation by bus to Km 82.
- Return train Aguas Calientes — Ollantaytambo (Expedition (Peru Rail) or Voyager (Inca Rail))
- Return transportation to Cusco.
- Consettur Bus (Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes).
- Personal Porter who will carry your personal items up to 7 kilos (including the sleeping bag + mattress: 3kgs) For this we will provide you with a duffle bag in which you can accommodate your things.
- Sleeping Bag (Optional Rental Fee will apply) $ 25.00 USD
- A Set of Walking Poles (Optional Rental Fee will apply) $ 15.00 USD
- Breakfast on Day 1 and lunch and dinner on Day 4
- Entrance Fee to Huayna Picchu. Extra US$ 85
- Tips for Staff
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
PACKING LIST FOR THE CLASSIC INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
Here’s the essential items guide to pack for your Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Original Passport
- Valid Student Card (if you booked as a student)
- Water storage: Water bottles or Camelbaks are recommended.
- Money in cash (Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips)
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat
Porters will carry up to 7 kg of your personal items. This must include your sleeping bag and air matt (if you bring/rent one). From us these two items weigh 2.5 kg.
- 2-3 wicking t-shirts
- 2 hiking pants
- 4 sets of undergarments & hiking socks
- Warm, down jacket: gets very cold at night
- Wool hat
- 1 Fleece
- Waterproof gloves
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Comfortable hiking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Quickdry towel.
- Sleeping bag (rent from us)
- Trekking poles (rent from us)
- Battery Charger (power bank)
- Plastic bags (to keep clean)
- Duffle bag (we will provide you)
- Good daypack (smaller is great)
- Face moisturizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band-aids, moleskin, etc.
- Rain gear
INCA TRAIL 4 DAYS PRICES
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 1250.00|
|03 people||US$ 1180.00|
|04 people||US$ 1080.00|
|05 people||US$ 980.00|
|06 people||US$ 870.00|
|07+ people||US$ 750.00|
****Includes a Personal Porter who will carry your personal items up to 07 kilos (including the sleeping bag + mattress: 02 kgs and a half), we will provide you a duffle bag for this purpose.****
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people**** Before making your booking please check Inca Trail availability
Discounts for the Classic Inca Trail trek:
- Under 18 years old: US$35.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$35.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. Similarly, For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. Lisewise, For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. So, Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD.
Departure date Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
Above all, we offer daily departures with at least 02 people. Our tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year. Before making your booking please check Inca Trail availability, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certainly, we depart from Cusco around 05:00 am or 05:30 am to travel to KM 82. Moreover, it will depend on the location of your hotel in Cusco.
|Hire of sleeping bag 5 season||$25.00|
|Walking stick highly recommended!||$15.00|
|Single Tent supplement||$30.00|
|Additional porter for 5 kg.||$80.00|
|Additional night at 3 star hotel||$85.00|
Why book with Inkayni?
Inkayni Peru Tours is a local tour operator exceptionally recommended by its clients, guidebooks, forums, and others. Our principal objective is to provide the best service, achieve the maximum satisfaction of our customers, and assume the responsibility as guardians of Nature in all our undertakings.
- Experienced and Professional Team: Get assistance and support from our team, a group of specialists highly qualified to organize your trek to Machu Picchu.
- Eco-friendly Local Tour Operator: We respect and protect the environment and the local communities that we visit. We use biodegradable products, recycle waste, support local businesses, and donate to social projects.
- Door-To-Door Service: Pick-up and drop-off are included at no additional cost from your hotel or Airbnb located mainly in the surrounding area of the Historic Center of Cusco.
- Delicious Andean Fusion Food: During your expedition to Machu Picchu, taste delicious foods prepared by our highly recommended chefs for this kind of experience to Machu Picchu. If you have any dietary request or allergy let us know.
- High-Quality Camping Equipment: Included kitchen tent, dining tent with tables and chairs, portable private toilet, and comfortable 4 people Eureka Tent (2 people per tent).
- Comfortable Sleeping Pads: Included inflatable Thermarest or REI sleeping mattress, and inflatable pillow.
- Labor Welfare: We take care of all our staff, and fully comply with the salary and insurance of our porters, cooks, horsemen, and additional staff.