Sacred Valley Tour - Private Service
Sacred Valley Tour – Private Service
- Textile Center
With the Sacred Valley Tour, you will find out more about the Inca’s history and why the Sacred Valley was such a famous political, agricultural, and spiritual hotspot for them.
Duration Full DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 12,343ft.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Sacred Valley Tour – Private Service
- Uncover the majestic of the Sacred Valley Tour with us, and learn about the history and culture of the Incas at your own pace and comfort.
- Explore a crucial area for the Inca Empire, the Sacred Valley was considered by the Inca as an important agricultural, spiritual, and political center for its expansion.
- Be ready to explore Quechuan villages and stunning landscapes, and at the same time visit ancient Inca sites and traditional markets like Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, and Pisac town, an exclusive full-day tour.
- Designed for those travelers who have a short amount of time to visit Cusco, the Sacred Valley Tour is selected by many tourists who opt to do this tour just before their visit to Machu Picchu citadel.
- Enjoy with the Sacred Valley Peru Tour, that is considered one of the most popular and obligatory tours in the Cusco region. A personalized small-group tour of 2-8 people guarantees a personal experience.
- Duration: 10 hours.
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES!
“The Unmissable Sacred Valley Tour”
Firstly, Sacred Valley Tour starts early and head to the high mountain village of Chinchero. Above all, famous for its weaving and spectacularly sited at high altitude (3,800m/12,500 ft.). Then, We will visit a weaving house and have a demonstration of dyeing and weaving techniques as well as visiting the famous Chinchero market. After that, we descend to the base of the Sacred Valley and then onto Ollantaytambo, which features an impressive set of terraces leading from the village center.
We have a buffet lunch in Urubamba before heading to Pisaq – our final stop for the day. Similarly, in Pisaq we will first the beautiful ruins, built with breathtaking audacity by the Incas. Then, we’ll descend to the market at Pisaq before returning to Cusco (If you are short of time this visit might be only concise).
Truly, this is a rewarding day for those who want to experience the best of the Sacred Valley in a short amount of time.
Places that are visited during Sacred Valley Tour:
- Chinchero (traditional weaving center).
- Ollantaytambo fortress.
- Pisac Market.
- Pisac archeological site.
- Private transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites (S/. 70 soles or USD 25 per person).
- Lunch in Urubamba (a town is lying between Pisac and Ollantaytambo).
You can bring for the Sacred Valley tour:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 35 or higher.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Cameras and films.
SACRED VALLEY TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXSPAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 99.00|
|03 people||US$ 80.00|
|04 people||US$ 65.00|
|05 people||US$ 50.00|
|06 people||US$ 40.00|
|07 people or more||US$ 30.00|
Daily departures every day of the year to the Sacred Valley:
- In short, you can book the tour maras moray chinchero for any day that is best for you.
- But, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers.
- Also, find recommendations made by our travelers in TRIPADVISOR.
Schedules for the Sacred Valley:
- We pick you at 8 AM from your hotel lobby and drop off will be around 6 PM.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your hotel must be located in Cusco city. If not, please inform us at the booking time.