Experienced-Based Tourism in Mullakas Misminay
02 Day Experienced-Based Tourism in Mullakas Misminay
- Sacred Valley
With Experienced Based Tourism, both parties both you and the people learn the different cultures, one from the other. More than anything, it is learning from shared and lived experience
Duration 02D / 01N
MAX. ALTITUDE 12,343ft.
ACCOMMODATION casa local
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
02 Day Experienced Based Tourism in Mullakas Misminay
- The Experienced Based Tourism in Mullakas Misminay 2 day is an immersive and authentic cultural experience, a journey full of living culture and customs that were not lost with the passage of time.
- Participate in the daily activities and learn from the local community Mullakas Misminay. Here you will directly enter into contact with the whole community and be close to the way of life of the people. For example, eat with them, work, share their beliefs, cook, and participate in all their daily activities.
- Enjoy the scenic landscapes and colorful fields of the Sacred Valley; Mullakas Misminay community is located near the district of Maras, which has great landscapes and colorful fields of culture.
- Discover the ancient heritage and traditions of the Quechua people; for example, regarding Andean textiles, they were in charge of producing beautiful colored fabrics, with Andean designs, a heritage that they received from many past generations.
- Connect with the spiritual and mystical aspects of the Andean culture. Take a rest assured that they will give you the best service and with your participation, you will support the local community of Mullacas Misminay and its sustainable development.
Day 1: Cusco – Maras – Moray
On the first day of Mullakas Misminay Cusco tour, we will pick you up at 07:00 in the morning from your hotel to take you to Maras. So, in the course of the route, we will appreciate the diverse and impressive places that the route of the Sacred Valley lodges. Then, we will make a brief stop at the Raqchi viewpoint to be able to see the imposing snow-capped mountains of Chicon, Salkantay and Veronica.
After that, we will arrive at the village of Maras Peru to continue en route to Las Salineras. To clarify, we can contemplate its 3,000 wells of salt that were used in the Incas food until our days. Later, we will go to the circular farming terraces of Moray.
In this way, we will reach the Misminay community where they will receive us in the middle of music and dance to take us to the small houses. They will be waiting for us with a delicious lunch. Finished the meal, they will guide us towards the viewpoint of the mountain of Waninmarca. So, from here we will obtain fabulous views of Moray and the Sacred Valley. Arrival at night, we will have a family dinner with a nocturnal fire full of stories and traditional legends.
- Accommodation in homestay
Day 2: Agriculture – Textile Weaving – Cusco
Firstly, we will wake up early to enjoy a nutritious breakfast with products and Andean cereals of the area and thus direct ourselves to carry out agricultural activities such as plowing or harvesting in the fields. But, before this, payment will be made to the Pachamama and the Apus in gratitude for the food you give us. Later, we will learn a little about the elaboration of textile garments with ancestral techniques and with the use of natural products that nature gives us. After that, you will be able to participate in the elaboration of a delicious lunch based on products of the area, the elaboration of La Pachamanca a delicious stew representative of the Andean region.
Consequently, delighting us with the exquisite dish prepared by the residents and carrying out their daily activities. Finally, in the afternoon we will be back to the city of Cusco and return to our hotel. In this way, we end the Experienced Based Tourism in Mullakas Misminay.
- Maximum altitude: 3,700 meters / 12,139 feet.
MULLAKAS MISMINAY CUSCO TOUR INCLUDED:
- 1 breakfast.
- 1 Lunch & 1 Pachamanca – A traditional Peruvian dish prepared for the second lunch.
- 1 dinner.
- 1 night accommodation in a homestay.
- An Andean bonfire at night with full of stories and traditional legends.
- Agricultural activity in the community.
- A demonstration of the manufacture of Andean Weaving in the community.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All private transportation.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Gratitudes to the community.
- Entrance fees to Maras and Moray
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
EXPERIENCED BASED TOURISM IN MULLAKAS MISMINAY RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 319.00|
|03 people||US$ 229.00|
|04 people||US$ 205.00|
|05 people||US$ 195.00|
|06 people||US$ 189.00|
|07 people||US$ 179.00|
|08 people or more||US$ 169.00|
Departure date – Mullakas Misminay Cusco Tour:
- Inkayni Peru Tours offers DAILY DEPARTURE, as long as we have a minimum of 2 hikers. We can leave any day of the week.
- Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
- Certainly, the pick up for Quechua farm Cusco Misminay is in the morning 07:00