Sacred Valley & Machu Pichu with Vistadome Train
02 Day – Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu tour with Vistadome Train
- Machu Picchu
Travel to Machu Picchu on the Vistadome train that offers a unique connection with panoramic windows, and you will be close to nature, unlike anything you’ve experienced before
Duration 02D / 01N
MAX. ALTITUDE 3,380 m.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
02 Day – Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu tour with Vistadome
- Our 2-day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour with Vistadome train is an ideal trip to visit a few of the most important ancient sites of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, spend a night in Aguas Calientes town and the second day visit the Machu Picchu Archaeological Site.
- Exclusive private Sacred Valley Tour with Chinchero Archaeological Site, Chinchero Weaving Center, Salt Mines of Maras, and the test center of agriculture known as Moray.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the Andean landscapes from the Vistadome train, a unique and different way to travel to Machu Picchu.
- Visit the majestic citadel of Machu Picchu, considered the Lost City of the Incas and shown to the world by Hiram Bingham in the 1911s.
- Explore the most famous places of Machu Picchu citadel. For instance, The Temple of the Sun, The Royal Tomb, the Main Plaza, the Temple of the 3 Windows, The Artisan Sector, the Condor Temple, and many others.
DAY 1: CHINCHERO – MARAS & MORAY
After your hotel pickup around 8:00 am, we will drive to Chinchero to start The Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tour. So, our first visit will be to the main square, filled with its well-preserved Inka walls and altars. Then, our next visit will be to the Textile Center for the introduction and learning experience of the art of Andean textiles. Local weavers will guide you through a step-by-step process of the ancient science of Andean weaving as it has been done time before the Incas.
Consequently, we will pass through lush agricultural fields and small rural communities. So, weather permitting, spectacular views of snow-capped peaks line the horizon far into the distance. Likewise, our next stop is Moray and its panoramic terraces of concentric rings. To clarify, it has been proven to be a test center for understanding the various climates and temperatures of different crops or agricultural plants, perhaps even used for the domestication of different vegetables.
After that, we will descend lower in elevation to the salt mines of Maras, a vital production center dating back to pre-Inca times. Similarly, there are over 3,000 salt pools carved into the mountainside, filled daily by water seeping from the Earth, what we call the tears of Mother Earth!. Consequently, in the afternoon, our Vistadome train will depart from Ollantaytambo train station to Aguas Calientes town. Above all, Vistadome train offers a unique connection with the scenery along the way to Machu Picchu, making passengers feel as if they were somehow part of the nature that surrounds them. Finally, you have the option of visiting Machu Picchu hot springs before retiring to your hotel.
- Textile Center
- Maras (Salt Mines)
Lodging in Aguas Calientes: Golden Sunrise Machu Picchu *** o similar.
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Firstly, we will meet at sunrise for breakfast, then, head to the bus station to take the first buses up to the majestic Citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as the “The Crystal City”. After a 25-minute bus ride to Machu Picchu, your tour guide will take you to the best views. So, we recommend arriving early enough to catch sunrise before receiving a guided tour which lasts about 2 hours. Therefore, if booked in advance, we will arrange for you to climb Machu Picchu Mountain or Huayna Picchu Mountain. Consequently, we will agree on a time to meet in the afternoon in Aguas Calientes to board the train back to Ollantaytambo. Then, a private bus or van back to Cusco and back to your hotel so we have culminated our
- The trek to the top of Huayna Picchu, a rigorous climb on steep trails with impressive ruins and spectacular views, a round-trip of 2 1/2 hours. Difficulty: Challenging.
- The trek to Machu Picchu Mountain has the most spectacular view but is one of the most overlooked treks in Machu Picchu. This trek offers unparalleled views of the famous Inca sanctuary and also panoramic views of the surrounding mountainous landscape. Difficulty: Moderate to challenging.
SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU TOUR INCLUDED:
- One night at 3-star hotel at Golden Sunrise or Similar (based on double occupancy room)
- 1 Buffet breakfast
- Sacred Valley tour.
- Vistadome train to Machu Picchu (Round trip) with Peru Rail.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu
- Entrances fees on day 01 (Sacred Valley Tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All private transportation for these 02 days.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$85 per person.
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- Current University Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||US$ 599.00|
|03 people||US$ 569.00|
|04 people||US$ 549.00|
|05 people||US$ 509.00|
|06 people||US$ 499.00|
|07 people||US$ 479.00|
|08 people or more||US$ 479.00|
Discounts for Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu tour with Vistadome train:
- Under 18 years old: US$ 25:00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under ten years old: US$ 80:00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$ 25:00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. Similarly, For those using a university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. Likewise, For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. So, Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD.
- Daily departures for Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu tour with Vistadome train: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Timetable: Certainly, the pick up is at 08:00 a.m