Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Private Service
05 Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Private Service
- Wiñay Huayna
- Aguas Calientes
- Machu Picchu
The 05 day Inca trail combines Inca ruins, original Inca trail, Inca steps (up and down), ecological zones with exuberant and diverse vegetation, and a wonderful fauna
Duration 05D / 04N
MAX. ALTITUDE 15,190ft.
ACCOMMODATION Tent & Hotel
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
- Inca Trail Perú allows you to walk across the Inca’s path like the ancient times.
- Be one of the chosen travelers to arrive to the Machu Picchu Citadel through the Andean Mountains.
- Do not miss the opportunity to explore amazing landscapes, and meets the goal of traversing the highest point of the hike, known as the Dead Woman’s Pass.
- The 5 Days Inca Trail is designed for those travelers who love the hike and want to visit 2 times Machu Picchu; the first time is through the special access called Inti Punku, and the next day the guided tour around the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
Why book inca trail hike with us?
Hotel to hotel service
Inflatable sleeping mattress and pillow included
Personal porter 6kg
Private portable toilets
The Formidable 05 Days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – Private Service
The Tour 5 Day Inca Trail trek to Machu Picchu is the most beautiful trail to Machu Picchu citadel. In the Incan times, just high-class people or important people made it. Besides, more than 350 species of orchids so far cataloged in the sanctuary (which are the most beautiful) diversified and evolved flowers in the vegetable kingdom. Fauna with numerous species of insects, reptiles, birds, and mammals, the most representative of this area – the spectacled bears (tremarctus ornatus).
Overview 5 day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
DAY 1: CUSCO TO Km 82 (WITH A PRIVATE BUS) – Km 82 TO WAYLLABAMBA (12 Km)
- Walking Distance – 12km / 7.45 miles
- Starting Elevation – 2720 m. / 8923 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Difficulty: Moderate
DAY 2: WAYLLABAMBA TO PACAYMAYU (11 Km)
- Walking Distance – 11km / 6.83 miles
- Starting Elevation – 3000 m. / 9842 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 4200 m. / 13779 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 3580 m. / 11700 ft.
- Difficulty: challenging
DAY 3: PACAYMAYU TO PHUYUPATAMARCA (10,5 Km)
- Walking Distance – 10,5km / 6.52 miles
- Starting Elevation – 3580 m. / 11700 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 4000 m. / 13123 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 3680 m. / 12073 ft.
- Difficulty: challenging
DAY 4: PHUYUPATAMARCA TO MACHU PICCHU (10 Km)
- Walking Distance – 10km / 6.21 miles
- Starting Elevation – 3680 m. / 12073 ft.
- Highest Elevation – 3680 m. / 12073 ft.
- Campsite Elevation – 2050 m. / 6561 ft.
- Difficulty: Moderate
DAY 5: MACHU PICCHU
- Starting Elevation – 2050 meters ASL / 6561 feet ASL
- Highest Elevation – 2400 meters ASL / 7873 feet ASL
- Difficulty: Easy
5 DAY INCA TRAIL TREK INCLUDED:
- 1 or 2 days prior to the trek you will have a briefing, where you will meet your guide to receive key details about the 4-day Inca Trail Tour.
PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINED STAFF
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
- Assistant tour guide (groups more than 9 people)
- Professional cooks
- Porters (Will carry camping & cooking equipment, and your personal luggage)
- EUREKA and DOITE camping equipment four-person tent (two people use one tent)
- Dining tent well-equipped
- Duffle bag (duffle bag for your belongings)
- Inflatable mattresses or mats/brand: “Therm-A-Rest” or “Rei”.
- Inflatable pillow (you need to carry)
- Portable private toilet
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottles
PERMITS AND ENTRANCE
- Inca Trail permits
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu (Circuit 3 and Circuit 2)
- 3 nights in comfortable and spacious tents
- 1 night in a hotel 3 stars in Aguas Calientes
FOOD AND WATER
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Afternoon Snacks (Happy Hour), and 4 Dinners.
- Boiled water for the trekking (day 1 is on your own) – bring a camelback or a bottle to refill with water.
- If you have any food preferences, please let us know! Please advise us upon booking and reconfirm the day of our briefing.
- Door-to-door service. Pick-up from your hotel located around the historic center of Cusco.
- Private Transportation to KM 82
- Return train Aguas Calientes — Ollantaytambo (Expedition (Peru Rail) or Voyager (Inca Rail))
- Consettur Bus (Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes – round trip)
- Return transport to Cusco
- Personal Porter who will carry your personal items up to 7 kilos (including the sleeping bag + mattress: 3 kgs)
- Sleeping Bag (Can be hired from us).
- Trekking poles (Can be hired from us).
- Additional Personal Porter to carry 5kg of personal items.
- Breakfast on Day 1 and lunch and dinner on Day 5.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain US$85
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
5 DAY INCA TRAIL PRICES
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||$ 1340.00|
|03 people||$ 1240.00|
|04 people||$ 1180.00|
|05 people||$ 1120.00|
|06 people||$ 1040.00|
|07+ people||$ 920.00|
****Daily Departure with at least two people**** Before make your booking, please check Inca trail availability
|****Includes a Personal Porter who will carry your possessions up to 7 kilos (including the sleeping bag + mattress: 2 kgs and a half); 2 Days Entrances to Machu Picchu and bus there too.****|
Discounts for 5 Day Inca Trail trek:
- Under 18 years old: US$35.00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$35.00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. Likewise, For those using a university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. Similarly, For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. So, Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD
|Hire of sleeping bag 5 season||$25.00|
|Walking stick highly recommended!||$15.00|
|Single Tent supplement||$30.00|
|Additional porter for 5 kg.||$80.00|
|Additional night at 3-star hotel||$85.00|
Why book with Inkayni?
Inkayni Peru Tours is a local tour operator exceptionally recommended by its clients, guidebooks, forums, and others. Our principal objective is to provide the best service, achieve the maximum satisfaction of our customers, and assume the responsibility as guardians of Nature in all our undertakings.
- Experienced and Professional Team: Get assistance and support from our team, a group of specialists highly qualified to organize your trek to Machu Picchu.
- Eco-friendly Local Tour Operator: We respect and protect the environment and the local communities that we visit. We use biodegradable products, recycle waste, support local businesses, and donate to social projects.
- Door-To-Door Service: Pick-up and drop-off are included at no additional cost from your hotel or Airbnb located mainly in the surrounding area of the Historic Center of Cusco.
- Delicious Andean Fusion Food: During your expedition to Machu Picchu, taste delicious foods prepared by our highly recommended chefs for this kind of experience to Machu Picchu. If you have any dietary request or allergy let us know.
- High-Quality Camping Equipment: Included kitchen tent, dining tent with tables and chairs, portable private toilet, and comfortable 4 people Eureka Tent (2 people per tent).
- Comfortable Sleeping Pads: Included inflatable Thermarest or REI sleeping mattress, and inflatable pillow.
- Labor Welfare: We take care of all our staff, and fully comply with the salary and insurance of our porters, cooks, horsemen, and additional staff.
- Valid, STUDENT CARD (if you booked as a student)
- Immigration Card (given on the plane as you enter Peru)
- Good daypack (the smaller, the better)
- Water storage: Water reservoir like Camelbaks are encouraged – but enough for at least 2-3 liters.
- Comfortable hiking boots (lightweight with good soles)
FOR YOUR DUFFEL:
Most importantly, Porters will carry up to 5 kg of your personal items. This must include your sleeping bag and air matt (if you bring/rent one). From us these two items weigh 3.5 kg.
- 2-3 wicking t-shirts
- 2 hiking pants
- 4 sets of undergarments.
- 4 sets of hiking socks
- 1 Fleece
- Warm, down jacket: gets very cold at night
- 1 Rain jacket and pants
- Sun hat
- Wool hat
- Headlamp: essential
- Waterproof gloves (even if they are ski gloves, take them)
- Comfortable shoes for camp
- Walking boots
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Quickdry towel. We provide small ones, you might enjoy something a little larger.
- A small bottle of soap: we provide warm water each day to clean – might make you feel fresh if you had a little soap.
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking!
- Large plastic bags: to help organize and keep clean from dirty.
- Sleeping bag: Recommend down bags for -10C at least
- Face moisturizer
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Personal medication
- First aid kit: band-aids, moleskin, etc.
INSIDE YOUR DAYPACKS:
Likewise, Daypacks can be any size for hiking, but we always say the smaller, the better. Inside Machu Picchu, bags larger than 25L will not be allowed in. If it is larger, you will need to store it outside citadel gates. But don’t worry, they have a secure storage facility.
- Water: we supply clean water at each meal. You are responsible for your first morning of water only as we won’t have time to filter water until your
- first lunch.
- Rain gear
- Music (iPhone)
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper and a small plastic bag for waste
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips