Zipline Adventure & Chinchero
Half Day Tour – Zipline Adventure & Chinchero
- Sacred Valley
- Racchi comunnity
In this wonderful adventure in Chinchero, you will discover the best of the Andean skies and feel the pure air of snow-capped mountains. Come and join us in this unforgettable experience in the Sacred Valley!
Duration Half DayD / N
MAX. ALTITUDE 3,762m.
WhatsApp: +51 933 839 757
Half Day Tour – Zipline Cusco Chinchero Adventure
- Fly over the Sacred Valley – Half Day Tour & Adventure on a high-speed zipline and marvel at the breathtaking scenery of the Andes mountains.
- Start the zip-line activity since a highest point of Racchi community that is located in the middle of a magnificent natural paradise and feel like you are flying through the air!
- Visit Chinchero town, a population that despite modernization still have indigenous features from ancient times, and walk through some streets that preserves their construction like the ancient times.
- Immerse yourself in a learning experience of the art of Andean textiles, and become acquainted with the wisdom of Andean weavings as maintained since long before Inca times.
- Experience the Andes with the Zipline Adventure in the Sacred Valley, and explore the Inca walls of Chinchero and its colonial church, a great opportunity to know more about the history of the Inca culture and colonial time in the Andes.
- Duration: 06 hours
WE OFFER DAILY DEPARTURES
The Breathtaking Tour: Zipline in Cusco Peru
Zipline Cusco Chinchero Tour is the perfect tour for private groups. Firstly, you will be picked up from your hotel, where the trip to Racchi will begin. So, Racchi is located in the middle of a magnificent natural paradise where we will begin the zipline and feel as though we are flying through the air! Most importantly, through the flight on the zipline, the participant will have the chance to appreciate the various Andean mountains and paradises. For example, the sacred valley of the Incas and the lively culture of the Racchi community. After the zipline, we will drive for 20 minutes to arrive at Chinchero.
Subsequently, we will be able to admire the well-preserved Inka walls of the main square as well as the many altars. Similarly, we will visit the beautiful Chinchero colonial church, unique for its interior artwork and imagery. Moving on, we will participate in a wonderful introduction and learning experience of the art of Andean textiles; Throughout the afternoon we will become acquainted with the wisdom of Andean weavings as maintained since long before Inca times.
Activities to do:
- Tour in Chinchero
- Participate in a wonderful introduction and learning experience of the art of Andean textiles
ZIPLINE CUSCO CHINCHERO INCLUDED:
- Ziplining instructor
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Light jacket
- Comfortable clothes for ziplining
- Shoes other than sandals (sandals are not permitted!)
ZIPLINE CUSCO CHINCHERO RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
**** Daily Departure with at least two people ****
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||$ 119.00|
|03 people||$ 109.00|
|04 people||$ 89.00|
|05 people||$ 79.00|
|06 people||$ 69.00|
|07+ people||$ 69.00|
- Above all, we offer daily departures for a zipline in Cusco Peru: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
- Certainly, the pick up for the zipline Cusco Chinchero Tour is in the morning at 08:00 am.