- Machu Picchu
This short adventure of exploration is perfect for those who are short on time for a visit to Cusco, but will fill your days with satisfaction. The Peruvian Andes await you with open arms
03 Day “Essential Cusco and Machu Picchu”
Essential Cusco and Machu Picchu 3 Day – Machu Picchu – Tour Machupicchu from Cusco will take you to the best locations in Cusco. Above all, offering you an opportunity to feel the peace and calm of this beautiful region of Peru. Qoricancha, also known at the Sun Temple, was the most important temple for the Inca in Cusco and housed their most impressive treasures.
Certainly, the colorful farmlands of the Sacred Valley and its charming landscapes will leave you enchanted as you journey towards Machu Picchu. Likewise, once at Machu Picchu, you will discover first-hand why this place is a spectacular experience, nestled in to the high Andean jungles high above the Urubamba River.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO CUSCO – QORICANCHA & INKA MUSEUM
Firstly, upon your arrival to the City of Cusco, our staff will await you at the airport for your transfer to your hotel where you will accomodate yourself during the remainder of the tour. After that, our guide will take you on a visit to the beautiful temple of Qoricancha or “Temple of the Sun“. To clarify, one of the most importante temples in the ancient city of Cusco. Consequently, we will visit the Inca Museum to learn more about the ancient cultures of Peru, seeing first-hand the arhaelogical collection of Andean art and exposing ourselves to Inca civilization and their cosmo-vision.
Places that are visited:
- Inka Museum
Lodging: Tandapata Hotel Boutique *** or similar
DAY 2: INCA CITADEL OF MACHU PICCHU
This morning we will begin very early to travel to the Ollantaytambo train station for our journey by train to the town of Machu Picchu. Then, another short bus ride will bring us up the mountain to the site entrance. So, our guide will be with you at every moment to inform you about the site and answer any questions.
Likewise, the guided tour through the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu will last roughly 2 hours, then, you will have time to wander as you wish and continue to explore this wonderful other-worldly place. Later, we will begin our return to Aguas Calientes for lunch and rest before our late afternoon train to Ollantaytambo. Subsequently, following our journey by train, our land transport will await our transfer to Cusco and back to your Hotel.
Lodging: Tandapata Hotel Boutique *** or similar
DAY 3: AIRPORT TRANSFER
Finally, this morning you will have free time to explore the Historic Center of downtown Cusco. Then, depending on your flight time you may ask for options of how to spend your time. Therefore, according to your flight time we will transfer you to the airport.
CUSCO AND MACHU PICCHU TOURS INCLUDED:
- 02 night’s accommodations in 03 or 04 stars hotels (based in double occupation)
- 02 breakfasts, 01 dinner.
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transportation.
- All entrances fee.
- Ejecutive (Incarrail) or Expedition tren to Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide during whole trip
- Single suplement: US$100 (03 stars hotel) /us$160 (04 stars hotels)
- Meals where are not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$35
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- Current University Card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
ESSENTIAL CUSCO AND MACHU PICCHU RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
****Daily Departure with at least 2 people****
Discounts for Cusco and Machu Picchu Tours:
- Under 18 years old: US$ 25:00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under 10 years old: US$ 85:00 Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Student Discount (Maximum Age 25 years old): US$ 25:00 Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. Likewise, For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. Similarly, For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. So, Please send all to email@example.com. More Information about STUDENT CARD.
Why take this tour with us?
Inkayni Peru Tours is continually working to become one of the most responsible tour operators in Peru. We ideally try to keep our groups to a limit of 10 persons. Therefore, since we fully operate all of our treks, we have complete control over the quality of our service. Therefore, we want to make sure that you have a great experience on all our treks and tours.
Above all, it is also crucial that all the people involved in the operation of our services are treated and taken care of properly, and that the benefits brought by tourism are shared throughout the Peruvian communities.