- Sacred Valley
- Rainbow Mountain
- Machu Picchu
Explore the best atractions of Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain (Vinincunca). And also have the oportunity to know the lifestyle, customs and traditions of the people of the Andes.
05-Day Tours in Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Rainbow Mountain
Enjoy with the 05 Days Tours in Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, and Rainbow Mountain, an incredible experience through the best attractions of Cusco. During all the trip you will enjoy the best panoramic views such as inter-Andean valleys, colorful mountains, and wooded areas typical of the jungle eyebrow. In addition, you will have the opportunity to observe on route herds of alpacas, and llamas, and if that is not even you will be able to know the lifestyle, customs, and traditions of the people of the Andes.
1ST. DAY: ARRIVAL TO CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY
2ND. DAY: OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHU PICCHU
3RD. DAY: MACHUPICCHU – SACRED VALLEY TOUR
4TH. DAY: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN / VININCUNCA
5TH. DAY: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT (END OF THE TOUR)
ITINERARY 05-DAY TOURS IN CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU AND RAINBOW MOUNTAIN
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY
- We will pick you up from the airport or bus station.
- Immediately, we will go toward Ollantaytambo (Sacred Valley of the Incas). It will take one hour and a half approximately to get to Ollantaytambo.
- You will have the afternoon to acclimatize to the height of the Sacred Valley (3720 masl).
Lodging: Ollantaytambo Intitambo or similar.
DAY 2: OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHU PICCHU
- After enjoying a delicious breakfast, we will go to the Ollantaytambo station.
- At 06:40 am we will board our Executive Class Train (Inca Rail) and will go to Aguas Calientes town (it will take about 1.40 hours to get to Aguas Calientes).
- Upon our arrival in Aguas Calientes, we will go to your hotel to leave your belongings.
- We will board the bus to the Archaeological Site of Machu Picchu (about 30 minutes to get there).
- We will enter Machu Picchu by presenting our entrance tickets and the original passports.
- The tour will last 02 hours and 30 minutes approximately in the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- After the tour. You can also climb de Huayna Picchu Mountain (Extra cost of US$ 35.00, this must to be booked in advance, limited spaces).
- You will also have enough time to visit the artisan markets of Machu Picchu.
Lodging: Aguas Calientes – Golden Sunrise ***, or similar.
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU – SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- We will board our return train to Ollantaytambo at 08:30 am (it will take 01:40 hours approximately to get to Ollantaytambo).
- Upon our arrival in Ollantaytambo, we will begin our guided tour there (around 45 minutes).
- At 12:30 pm we will have a Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- After that, we will go to the Archaeological Site of Moray where we will have our guided tour of 40 minutes approximately.
- Our next destination will be the Salt Mines, Maras.
- At 05:00 pm approximately, we will get to the “Rainbow town” of Chinchero; here we will visit its Archaeological Site of Chinchero and its famous textil center.
- At 06:30 pm approximately we will be back in Cusco.
Places to visit:
- Salt Mines, Maras.
- Textil Center of Chinchero.
Lodging: Cusco – Ayni Cusco hotel *** or similar.
DAY 4: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN / VININCUNCA
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 04:00 am and we will begin our trip toward Rainbow Mountain.
- After 02 hours and a half in our transport, we will get to Japura.
- We will have our breakfast in Japura.
- We will continue in our transport for about 30 minutes more until we get to Qayrawiri, where our adventure will start.
- Since Qayrawiri we will begin our trek of 02 hours approximately. where we will hike a distance of 02 km.
- After an awesome trek, we will finally get to our destination, Rainbow Mountain.
- You will have 40 minutes approximately to take all the pictures you want and enjoy the beautiful landscape, then we’ll return to our start point of our trek.
- At 01:30 pm we will take our transport to Japura, where we will have our lunch.
- Finally, we will be back in Cusco at 07:00 pm approximately.
Lodging: Cusco – Ayni Cusco hotel *** or similar.
DAY 5: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT (END OF THE TOUR)
- Free morning to go shopping or to visit some markets or any museum of Cusco you’d like to visit.
- Transfer to the airport or the bus station.
What is included?
TOURS IN CUSCO INCLUDED:
Our package 5-Day Tours in Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Vinincunca, includes the following:
- 04 night’s accommodations in 03 stars hotels (Based on double occupancy).
- 04 breakfasts, 01 lunch, 01 dinner.
- Customized service with small groups, no more than 14 people.
- All transfers from and to the airport.
- Turistic bus for all tours.
- All tours are detailed in the itinerary.
- Tour to the Rainbow Mountain.
- All entrances.
- Train to Machu Picchu with the Voyager Inca Rail company or Expedition Perurail company (round trip).
- Bus to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
- Private and guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional Tour Guide for the whole tour.
Our package 5-Day Tours in Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Vinincunca, does not include:
- Flights (International and National).
- Single Supplement: US$ 200.00 (All solo travelers must pay the single supplement).
- Meals where are not stated.
- Huayna Picchu entrance (US$ 85.00)
- Travel insurance – we highly recommend taking our travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
PRICES 05-DAY TOURS IN CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU…
****Daily Departures with a minimum of at least 2 participants****
05-Day Tours in Cusco, Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Adults||US$ 799.00|
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Students (Current University Card)||US$ 774.00|
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Children (under 11 years old)||US$ 729.00|
1.- 03-STARS HOTELS:
- OLLANTAYTAMBO: Intitambo ***
- CUSCO: Ayni Cusco Hotel ***
- AGUAS CALIENTES: Hatun Samay ***
2.- 04-STARS HOTELS:
- OLLANTAYTAMBO: Hotel Pakaritampu ****
- CUSCO: Sonesta Hotel Cusco ó Hotel San Agustin el Dorado ****
- AGUAS CALIENTES: Hotel El Mapi by Inkaterra ****
- The price is subject to two people, so you will need to buy at least two spaces.
- Valid for travel on selected dates between January 05 and July 24, 2021.
- International and domestic flights are not included.
- Solo travelers will be charged US$ 200 (single supplement).
- There are no cancellations or changes once your reservation has been confirmed.
- Subject to availability. Please book in advance to secure your preferred dates.
Why take this tour with us?
Inkayni Peru Tours is continually working to become one of the most responsible tour operators in Peru. We ideally try to keep our groups to a limit of 10 persons. Therefore, since we fully operate all of our treks, we have complete control over the quality of our service. Therefore, we want to make sure that you have a great experience on all our treks and tours.
Above all, it is also crucial that all the people involved in the operation of our services are treated and taken care of properly, and that the benefits brought by tourism are shared throughout the Peruvian communities.