05 Day Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain /Vinincunca
DURATION 05 Day
MAX. ALTITUDE 16,470ft.
PRICE $ 703
These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY
- We will pick you up from the airport or bus station.
- Inmediately, we will go toward Ollantaytambo (Sacred Valley of the Incas). It will take one hour and a half approximately to get to Ollantaytambo.
- You will have the afternoon to acclimatize to the heigh of the Sacred Valley (3720 masl).
Lodging: Ollantaytambo Casa Blanca Lodge or similar.
DAY 2: OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHU PICCHU
- After enjoying a delicious breakfast, we will go to the Ollantaytambo station.
- At 06.40 am we will board our Executive Class Train (Inca Rail) and will go to Aguas Calientes town (it will take about 1.40 hours to get to Aguas Calientes).
- Upon our arrival in Aguas Calientes, we will go to your hotel to leave you belongings.
- We will board the bus to Machu Picchu (about 30 minutes to get there).
- We will enter to Machu Picchu presenting our entrance tickets and the original passports.
- The tour will last 02 hours and 30 minutes approximately in Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- After the tour. You can also climb de Huayna Picchu Mountain (Extra cost US$ 35.00).
- You will also have enough time to visit the artisan markets of Machu Picchu.
Lodging: Aguas Calientes – Hatun Samay ***, or similar.
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU – SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- We will board our return train to Ollantaytambo at 08.30 (it will take 01:40 hours approximately to get to Ollantaytambo).
- Upon our arrival in Ollantaytambo, we will begin our guided tour there (around 45 minutes).
- At 12:30 pm we will have a Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- After that, we will go to the Archaeological Site of Moray where we will have our guided tour of 40 minutes approximately.
- Our next destination will be the Salt Mines, Maras.
- At 05:00 pm approximately, we will get to the “Rainbow town” of Chinchero; here we will visit its Archaeological Site and its Famous Textil center.
- At 06:30 pm approximately we will be back in Cusco.
Places to visit:
- Salt Mines, Maras.
- Textil Center of Chinchero.
Lodging: Cusco – Tandapata Boutique *** or similar.
DAY 4: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN / VININCUNCA
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 04:00 am and we will begin our trip toward the Rainbow Mountain.
- After 02 hours and a half in our transport, we will get to Japura.
- We will have our brakfast in Japura.
- We will continue in our transport for about 30 minutes more until we get to Qayrawiri, where our adventure will begin.
- We will begin our trek of 02 hours approximately. where we will hike a distance of 02 km.
- After an awesome trek, we will finally get to our destination, the Rainbow Mountain.
- You will have 40 minutes approximately to take all the pictures you want and enjoy the beautiful landscape, then we’ll return to our start point of our trek.
- At 01:30 pm we will take our transport to Japura, where we will have our lunch.
- Finally, we will be back in Cusco at 07:00 pm approximately.
Lodging: Cusco – Tandapata Boutique *** or similar.
DAY 5: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT (END OF THE TOUR)
- Free morning to go shopping or to visit some markets or any museum of Cusco you’d like to visit.
- Transfer to the airport or the bus station.
What is included?
- 04 night’s accommodations in 03 stars hotels (Based in double occupancy).
- 04 breakfasts, 01 lunch, 01 show dinner.
- Customized service with small groups, no more than 14 people.
- All transfers from and to the airport.
- Turistic bus for all tours.
- All tours detailed in the itinerary.
- Tour to the Rainbow Mountain.
- All entrances.
- Train to Machu Picchu with the Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Perurail company (round trip).
- Bus to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
- Private and guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional Tour Guide in the whole tour.
- Flights (International and National).
- Single Supplement: US$ 200.00 (All solo travelers must pay the single supplement).
- Meals where are not stated.
- Travel insurance – we highly recommend to take our travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
PRICES – DEPARTURE DATES TO CHOOSE (Daily Departures)
Price in American Dollars with 03-star Hotels (Minimum 02 people)
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Adults||
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Students (Current Universitary Card)||
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Children (under 11 years old)||
Daily departure with a minimun of at least two people.
How to make the reservation?
IF YOU WISH TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
1.- Fill out the reservation form (Click on the BOOK option)
NOTE: To book your tour, we need the following information (FROM EACH PARTICIPANT):
- Full name (as it appears in the passport).
- Birth Date
- Passport Number.
- Passport expiration date.
2.- Pay a deposit.
Send us your deposit, because only when we receive this can we officially confirm your reservation. We will request a 50% deposit (of the tour cost) per person.
NOTE: The balance must be paid in cash (US dollars / Peruvian soles) once you arrive in Cusco, 48 hours before departure. Please, let us know if you have any arrival delay.
THE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE THROUGH:
You can use the PayPal option from our website and follow the steps. Please notice that PayPal charges 6% tax for this transaction that is included automatically in this option.
In case you decide to make the deposit directly from your account, do not forget to add the 6% tax. You can send the deposit to this account:
If you use the VISA option from our website and follow the steps. Please note that VISA charges 5% tax for this transaction that is added automatically in this option.
You can pay in their offices (they have offices Internationally) or online (http://www.westernunion.com/):
1. Receiver’s first name: Alex Marco
2. Receiver’s last name: Huaman Levita
3. Receiver’s city / Town: Cusco
4. Country: Peru
If using this method, please send an email confirming the amount of the deposit and the transaction number ( MTCN ) you have been given.
NOTE : The client will assume all transaction fees.
4.- BANK DEPOSITS
Account name: Inkayni Perú Tours S.C.R.L.
Bank: Interbank Perú.
SWIFT CODE: BINPPEPL
Account number: 420-307086638-8
Bank Address: Av. El Sol 380, Cusco, Perú
Inkayni Perú Tours Address: Urb Barranquillo D-2, Cusco, Perú.
Nota: The client will assume all transaction fees.
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- Valid for travel on selected dates between 05th Jan 2018 – 28th Dec 2018.
- International and national flights are not included.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu are not included.
- US $200 fee to travel solo (Single supplement)
- No cancellations or changes once your booking is confirmed.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.