05 Day Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Rainbow Mountain /Vinincunca
DAY 1: ARRIVAL TO CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY
- We will pick you up from the airport or bus station.
- Inmediately, we will go toward Ollantaytambo (Sacred Valley of the Incas). It will take one hour and a half approximately to get to Ollantaytambo.
- You will have the afternoon to acclimatize to the heigh of the Sacred Valley (3720 masl).
Lodging: Ollantaytambo Casa Blanca Lodge or similar.
DAY 2: OLLANTAYTAMBO – MACHU PICCHU
- After enjoying a delicious breakfast, we will go to the Ollantaytambo station.
- At 06.40 am we will board our Executive Class Train (Inca Rail) and will go to Aguas Calientes town (it will take about 1.40 hours to get to Aguas Calientes).
- Upon our arrival in Aguas Calientes, we will go to your hotel to leave you belongings.
- We will board the bus to Machu Picchu (about 30 minutes to get there).
- We will enter to Machu Picchu presenting our entrance tickets and the original passports.
- The tour will last 02 hours and 30 minutes approximately in Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- After the tour. You can also climb de Huayna Picchu Mountain (Extra cost US$ 35.00).
- You will also have enough time to visit the artisan markets of Machu Picchu.
Lodging: Aguas Calientes – Hatun Samay ***, or similar.
DAY 3: MACHUPICCHU – SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- We will board our return train to Ollantaytambo at 08.30 (it will take 01:40 hours approximately to get to Ollantaytambo).
- Upon our arrival in Ollantaytambo, we will begin our guided tour there (around 45 minutes).
- At 12:30 pm we will have a Buffet Lunch in Urubamba.
- After that, we will go to the Archaeological Site of Moray where we will have our guided tour of 40 minutes approximately.
- Our next destination will be the Salt Mines, Maras.
- At 05:00 pm approximately, we will get to the “Rainbow town” of Chinchero; here we will visit its Archaeological Site and its Famous Textil center.
- At 06:30 pm approximately we will be back in Cusco.
Places to visit:
- Salt Mines, Maras.
- Textil Center of Chinchero.
Lodging: Cusco – Tandapata Boutique *** or similar.
DAY 4: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN / VININCUNCA
- We will pick you up from your hotel at 04:00 am and we will begin our trip toward the Rainbow Mountain.
- After 02 hours and a half in our transport, we will get to Japura.
- We will have our brakfast in Japura.
- We will continue in our transport for about 30 minutes more until we get to Qayrawiri, where our adventure will begin.
- We will begin our trek of 02 hours approximately. where we will hike a distance of 02 km.
- After an awesome trek, we will finally get to our destination, the Rainbow Mountain.
- You will have 40 minutes approximately to take all the pictures you want and enjoy the beautiful landscape, then we’ll return to our start point of our trek.
- At 01:30 pm we will take our transport to Japura, where we will have our lunch.
- Finally, we will be back in Cusco at 07:00 pm approximately.
Lodging: Cusco – Tandapata Boutique *** or similar.
DAY 5: TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT (END OF THE TOUR)
- Free morning to go shopping or to visit some markets or any museum of Cusco you’d like to visit.
- Transfer to the airport or the bus station.
What is included?
- 04 night’s accommodations in 03 stars hotels (Based in double occupancy).
- 04 breakfasts, 01 lunch, 01 show dinner.
- Customized service with small groups, no more than 14 people.
- All transfers from and to the airport.
- Turistic bus for all tours.
- All tours detailed in the itinerary.
- Tour to the Rainbow Mountain.
- All entrances.
- Train to Machu Picchu with the Inca Rail company or Expedition service with Perurail company (round trip).
- Bus to Machu Picchu (Round trip).
- Private and guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Professional Tour Guide in the whole tour.
- Flights (International and National).
- Single Supplement: US$ 200.00 (All solo travelers must pay the single supplement).
- Meals where are not stated.
- Travel insurance – we highly recommend to take our travel insurance for the duration of the trip.
PRICES – DEPARTURE DATES TO CHOOSE (Daily Departures)
Price in American Dollars with 03-star Hotels (Minimum 02 people)
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Adults||
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Students (Current Universitary Card)||
|**Price per person: tours + hotels / Children (under 11 years old)||
Daily departure with a minimun of at least two people.
How to make the reservation?
IF YOU WISH TO CONFIRM YOUR RESERVATION, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING:
1.- Fill out the reservation form (Click on the BOOK option)
NOTE: To book your tour, we need the following information (FROM EACH PARTICIPANT):
- Full name (as it appears in the passport).
- Birth Date
- Passport Number.
- Passport expiration date.
2.- Pay a deposit.
Send us your deposit, because only when we receive this can we officially confirm your reservation. We will request a 50% deposit (of the tour cost) per person.
NOTE: The balance must be paid in cash (US dollars / Peruvian soles) once you arrive in Cusco, 48 hours before departure. Please, let us know if you have any arrival delay.
THE PAYMENT CAN BE MADE THROUGH:
You can use the PayPal option from our website and follow the steps. Please notice that PayPal charges 6% tax for this transaction that is included automatically in this option.
In case you decide to make the deposit directly from your account, do not forget to add the 6% tax. You can send the deposit to this account:
If you use the VISA option from our website and follow the steps. Please note that VISA charges 5% tax for this transaction that is added automatically in this option.
You can pay in their offices (they have offices Internationally) or online (http://www.westernunion.com/):
1. Receiver’s first name: Alex Marco
2. Receiver’s last name: Huaman Levita
3. Receiver’s city / Town: Cusco
4. Country: Peru
If using this method, please send an email confirming the amount of the deposit and the transaction number ( MTCN ) you have been given.
NOTE : The client will assume all transaction fees.
4.- BANK DEPOSITS
Account name: Inkayni Perú Tours S.C.R.L.
Bank: Interbank Perú.
SWIFT CODE: BINPPEPL
Account number: 420-307086638-8
Bank Address: Av. El Sol 380, Cusco, Perú
Inkayni Perú Tours Address: Urb Barranquillo D-2, Cusco, Perú.
Nota: The client will assume all transaction fees.
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- Valid for travel on selected dates between 05th Jan 2018 – 28th Dec 2018.
- International and national flights are not included.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu are not included.
- US $200 fee to travel solo (Single supplement)
- No cancellations or changes once your booking is confirmed.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.