With the Maras & Moray Biking Tour you can enjoy the view of the beautiful Andean landscapes along the bicycle route, such as snow-capped mountains, lagoons such as the Huaypo lagoon
Full Day: Moray Maras Biking Tour
The Moray Maras Biking Tour – Biking Tours Moray Maras is a tour for all people who like cross-country cycling. Firstly, being a sport that requires effort and physical resistance. Also, you can enjoy the view of the beautiful Andean landscapes, and observe the local inhabitants working their lands. Likewise, you will learn and know the culture of the people of the Sacred Valley and nearby towns.
On this wonderful journey, we will visit the archaeological site of Moray. Above all, is a kind of amphitheater, made up of several circular platforms. Then, we will arrive at Maras and visit “Las Salineras” which has 3,000 pools of salt, which were prominent in the pre-Inca, Inca, and colonial times, and it is still used until now.
- Duration: 8 hours
“Extreme Adventure with Biking Tours Moray Maras Cusco”
Firstly, to begin we will start by picking you up from your hotel at 08:00 a.m. Then, departing from Cusco to Cruzpata, the trip will last 50 minutes to the Sacred Valley, passing through Chinchero. Once we arrive at Cruzpata, we will leave with the bicycles through the different Andean landscapes, descending through crops of potato, quinoa, olluco, wheat, etc. Subsequently, we will cross the Huaypo lagoon and then arrive at the archaeological center of Moray, take a break and enjoy our lunchbox.
After that, we will go to the village of Maras and descend to the salt mines. Certainly, where we will see how the salt is extracted from a traditional way since ancient times. Finally, we will arrive at the Pichingoto Bridge in the Sacred Valley. So, our car will be waiting to take us to Urubamba, where we will have lunch and conclude with the return to Cusco.
- Professional Guides (Spanish and English).
- Tourist Transport and Professional Driver.
- Scott and Mosso bikes with front suspension.
- Safety helmet and gloves.
- Box Lunch.
- First Aid Kit and Toolbox for your safety.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites. US$25.00 / 80 PEM (Peruvian money)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Light jacket
- Shoes other than sandals (sandals are not permitted!)
MORAY MARAS BIKING TOUR RUNS AS A PRIVATE SERVICE
**** Daily Departure with at least two people ****
|NUMBER OF PAX||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 people||$ 105.00|
|03 people||$ 95.00|
|04 people||$ 85.00|
|05 people||$ 75.00|
|06 people||$ 65.00|
|07+ people||$ 55.00|
- Above all, we offer daily departures for biking tours moray maras: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Also, you can check our more than +1000 reviews on TripAdvisor
- Certainly, the pick up for Moray Maras Biking Tour is in the morning 08:00 am.