02 Day – Rainbow Mountain /Vinincunca Trek
02 DAY – RAINBOW MOUNTAIN /VININCUNCA TREK
This new tour 02 Day – Rainbow Mountain /Vinincunca Trek, will captivate you with its beautiful landscapes and small towns that await mysteries. Our only company will be the curious Alpacas, Llamas and Vicunas that we will observe along the way. On the way, we will have a combination of incredible landscapes, snow-capped and colorful mountains. We will enjoy an amazing night with a sky full of stars and the Milky Way that will leave you bewildered. This is a new alternative for those who wish to have an adventure that will leave you breathless.
DAY 1: CUSCO – AUSANGATE – ANANTA
We will start by picking you up from your hotel at 04:00 a.m. The car will depart from Cusco to the beginning of the journey, approximately 3 to 4 hours of travel; where we will have our breakfast before starting the trek. While we will be advancing, we will arrive at the first pass of Pucaccocha, from here we will be able to observe the majestic Ausangate glacier and its glistening lakes. We will stop for lunch on the way, in the afternoon, we will arrive at our camp in Ananta where we will have dinner and rest.
- Distance: 14km/ 8.7 miles
- Elevation: 4200m-5000m
- Hiking time: 5-6 hours
DAY 2: ANANTA – RAINBOW MOUNTAIN – CUSCO
We will get up very early to consume our delicious breakfast, it is an important day because we will reach our goal, reach the “Mountain of Colors”. We will begin the ascent towards the mountain of colors, arrive there you will be able to enjoy the fascinating landscapes, you will be able to explore, take time to be able to cross the place and take good photos. We will conclude the trip with lunch before traveling to the city of Cusco. Our transport will be waiting for us to return to Cusco.
- Distance: 18km/ 11 miles
- Elevation: 5000m-5200m-4200m
- Hiking time: 6-7 hours
- Pre-departure briefing: You will meet your guide and group in our office for an orientation before your trek. At this time, we will provide you with the duffle bags which will be carried by our horses. The meeting will be at 6:00 PM 01 or 02 Days before the trip begins.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 8+.
- Pickup and drop off from any hotel in Cusco
- All transportation.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Boxed Lunch, 2 lunch , 1 Dinner. If you have a dietary request such as vegetarian food please let us know.
- Water (excluding the first 4 hours of the trek when you need to bring your own).
- Trekking poles
- Dining tent, chairs & tables
- Private toilet
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance to fee for the Rainbow Mountain.
Does not include:
- Tips for your crew
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
Things to Bring
THINGS TO BRING:
- Original Passport
- Hiking Boots
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Hat and gloves
- T-shirts (quick dry)
- Comfortable Trekking Pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (SPF 35+)
- Toiletries and hand sanitiser
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- Flashlite with spare batteries (or a environmental friendly option)
****Daily Departure with at least 02 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|02 or More People||US$ 350.00|
OUR GROUP SIZE:
We offer small Groups, not more than 10 people.
- Group Discounts ($25 each) If there are at least 4 people in your group (need to book at the same time and for the same trek in the group service), you will automatically get either: A $25 per person group discount.
WHY CHOOSE INKAYNI PERU TOURS?
Inkayni Peru Tours is working continously to become one of Peru’s most responsible tour operators. Ideally we try to keep our groups to a limit of 10 people. Since we fully operate all of our treks, we have complete control over the quality of our service. We want to make sure that you have a great experience on all of our treks and tours.
It is also important that everyone involved in the operation of our services is treated properly and cared for, and that the benefits brought by tourism are shared throughout the Peruvian communities. We now employ professional Peruvian guides (all bilingual), and local porters – the majority of whom have worked with us for over 02 years. All of our porters are picked from one of two mountain villages: Amaru (in the mountains behind Pisac), Cuper Alto (a small community beside Lake Piuray near Chinchero). Since the start, all of our porters have been given free sleeping bags, rain ponchos, backpacks and suitable shoes. All of our porters sleep in a communal tent which has a waterproof floor and they have access to any first aid equipment if necessary. We have provided free life insurance to ALL of our Inca Trail porters. Obviously we hope that the insurance won’t be needed but it should provide our porters and families with security in the event of any accident. We don’t consider these items to be luxuries or any special treatment, we consider them to be the absolute minimum requirements for treating our porters fairly and as fellow human beings. Despite the fact that these men are working very hard to make a living, we try to make their time as enjoyable as possible, along with the guarantee that our porters are respected, paid fairly (above & beyond the accordance with the Porters Law and requirements set down by the Ministry of Labor) and have warm & dry accommodation and plenty of nutritious hot meals to eat. Although many other trekking companies will tell you this, but there are few companies that act to genuinely care for their porters.
Any day that is best for you as long as we have a minimum of 2 trekkers
Small Groups anywhere between 2 – 15 people, to keep your experience unique and assure personalized attention.
THE BEST FOOD FROM THE ANDES MADE BY PROFESSIONAL CHEFS
Inkayni Peru Tours is proud of our Andean foods and our staff loves to eat! We work only with professional chefs!