These activities are a walk in the park! You will be able to enjoy the scenery, history, and time with loved ones without exhausting yourself. You do not need any special training, gear, or acclimatization for an “Easy” trek or tour. Terrain will be generally flat and comfortable, highly traveled.
A step up from “Easy,” these tours require a little more physical effort but are still 100% manageable to anyone with or without adventure experience. Again, you do not need special training, gear, or acclimatization for a “Mild” trek or tour. Terrain is generally flat but with possible gentle up- and downhills.
Before embarking on a “Moderate” trek or tour, you should be at least partly acclimatized to the high altitude of the Andes as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. These tours are still very manageable without special training as long as you have spent a day or two at high altitude. Terrain often includes moderate up- and downhill walking with possible rough patches or infrequently-traveled sections.
“Challenging” treks or tours require that you are acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 2-3 days or more at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. You will need to be in good physical shape, and it’s recommended that you train at least some beforehand, possibly with running, biking, or strenuous workout videos. Terrain is often rough, sometimes with steep up- and downhills and often not highly traveled. Generally, these last several hours.
These “Formidable” treks are our most difficult treks and require serious effort but are also the most rewarding. It is necessary to be in pristine physical condition. Again, you must be acclimated to the Andes’ high altitude before leaving as it affects your oxygenation, energy levels, and hydration. Spending 4-5 days or more if possible at high altitude will help you on the trek. You will need hiking shoes and possibly trekking poles for these treks. It is important to train physically before these treks so that your body is prepared for the strenuous nature of the trip. Generally, these last at least an entire day in infrequently-traveled areas with rough paths.
Tour to Humantay Lake – Group Service; Humantay Lake is one of the many hidden gems in the Andes mountain range of Peru. The gelid waters have emerald shades that join with the imposing glacier to form a perfect and harmonious spectacle. This hidden gem is located between two different snow-capped mountains. The only way to access it is through a 2-hour hike through beautiful high mountain landscapes between local species of flora and fauna.
Explore this amazing natural scenery in the heart of Andes and enjoy a wonderful spectacle you’ll never forget.
- We will start early in the morning with your pick up from your accommodation. Then we’ll drive for 3 hours to the village of Mollepata (2,900 masl / 9,515 ft), where we will have a delicious breakfast and recover energy to go to Soraypampa (3,850 masl / 12,631 ft). From this point, we will start the trek to the lake.
- During the ascent, we will have the opportunity to observe the diverse flora and fauna that inhabit the area. We can find some native birds of the area, as well as to get great views of the Andean landscape. Once we arrived in the area, we will enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the spectacular Humantay Lake (4,200 masl / 13 779 feet) and its turquoise waters.
- After having relaxed, we will descend to Soraypampa, where our transport will be waiting for us to take us to Mollepata for lunch. Later, our transportation will lead back to the city and leave us near to the Main Square of Cusco.
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick up and transfer from any hotel located around Cusco downtown.
- Oxygen Bottle
- Wooden sticks
- Entrance Fee to Rainbow Mountain.
- Horse rental price
Things to bring
Things to bring:
- Original passport.
- Trekking boots/shoes.
- Waterproof jacket
- Sun hat and sunblock (SPF 35+).
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal medication
- Camera and/or video camera.
Prices and departure dates
Inkayni Perú Tours offers DAILY DEPARTURES.
|Number of people||Price per person||STATUS|
|01 or more people||$ 60.00|
Our group size varies from 8 to 15 people. We guarantee quality service.