Sacred Valley Tour
We start early and head to the high mountain village of Chinchero, famous for its weaving and spectacularly sited at high altitude. (3,800m/12,500 ft.) We will visit a weaving house and have a demonstration on dyeing and weaving techniques as well as visiting the famous Chinchero market. From Chinchero, we descend to the base of the Sacred Valley and then onto Ollantaytambo, which features an impressive set of terraces leading from the village centre.
We have a buffet lunch in Urubamba before heading to Pisaq – our final stop for the day. In Pisaq we will first the attractive ruins, built with breathtaking audacity by the Incas and then descend to the market at Pisaq before returning to Cusco, via the ruins at Sacsayhuaman. (If you are short of time this visit might be only very short).
This is a long but rewarding day for those who want to experience the best of the Sacred Valley in a short amount of time.
Places that are visited:
- Pisac Market.
- Pisac archeological site.
Includes & Not Includes
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus).
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites.
- Lunch in Urubamba (a town lying between Pisac and Ollantaytambo).
Things To Take
What you need to take:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
THIS TOUR RUNS ONLY AS A PRIVATE SERVICE.
****Daily Departure with at least 2 people****
|NUMBER OF PAXS||PRICE PER PERSON||ACTION|
|*02 people||$ 99.00|
|*03 people||$ 75.00|
|*04 people||$ 60.00|
|*05 people||$ 50.00|
|*06 people||$ 45.00|
|*08 + people||$ 45.00|
Departure Dates & Timetable
- Daily departures with at least 02 people. Our train tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year.
- 08:00 am or 08:30 am (according to your preference)
- Approximately 10 hours.