Horse Riding Tours – Outdoor Activity
We pickup from your hotel, transfer to the Sacsayhuaman where is located the ranch. There we will meet our horses and the horseman, who will show us how to saddle and practice how to drive the horses inside the corral before to get outdoor. We begin the riding tour going through the Inca ruins located around Cusco. During the guided tour we will pass through agriculture field of native productions. In this tour also you will appreciate the Inca’s constructions as Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay complex. Riding the friendly horses and acompanied by the tour guide we will stop in different places with oportunity to enter to all or just to one archaeological sites.
After 4 or 5 hours of riding tour you will be transfered to hotel to end the tour with.
PLACES THAT ARE VISITED:
- Puca Pucara.
- Transportation by tourist bus to Tambomachay.
- Tourist ticket for archeological sites.
- English speaking guide – can be organised at extra cost.
Things to Take
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE:
- Tourist ticket (not included in price).
- Sun hat.
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Camera and films.
Prices & Dates
- Daily days: We pick you up from your hotel 30 minutes before the tour.
- Mornings from 08:00 a.m to 12:00 p.m; Afternoon from 12:00 p.m to 04:00 p.m.
- Departure Time: 08:00 a.m or 12:00 p.m.