A Full Day Exploring the Magical Machu Picchu City
DAY 1: CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
Pick up from your hotel and leave from Cusco very early in the morning, we’ll travel by turistic private van to the living town of “Ollantaytambo” in the Sacred Valley where we’ll board our train to Aguas Calientes. With beautiful scenery throughout the journey the train journey itself is an experience. Following the course of the river down the Sacred Valley you’ll arrive to Aguas Calientes.
Upon your arrived to Aguas Calientes town, our tour guide will be there to greet you and take you to the bus station to head straight up to Machu Picchu “one of the seven wonder” for your guided tour. The tour lasts for about 2½ hours during which you’ll learn about the Incas and visit all the most important areas of the citadel.
After your tour you’ll have free time to explore the site by yourself. There are various areas that are not included in the tour such as the Inca bridge, you can ask your guide for suggestions. Later in the afternoon you take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes where you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo and then carry on by turistic private bus to Cusco. (The tour ends in your hotel)
Includes & Not Includes
- Train to Machu Pichu with Inca Rail Company or Peru Rail Expedition train (Round trip)
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- All transfers (from and to the hotel)
- English-speaking Tour Guide.
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Buses to Machu Picchu (Round trip)
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee: Extra US$35
- Upgrade train to the Vistadome: Extra US$ 55
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
Things to Take
What you need to take:
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
THIS TOUR RUNS ONLY AS A PRIVATE SERVICE.
****Daily Departure with at least 2 people****
|Number of Pax||Price per person||Action|
|02 people||$ 345.00|
|03-04 people||$ 325.00|
|05 06 people||$ 305.00|
|06 + people||$ 285.00|
- Students with ISIC CARD: US$25. Please send us a copy of your passport at the booking time.
- Under 18 years old: US$25. Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
- Under 10 years old: US$60. Please send us a copy of the passport at the booking time.
Departure Date & Time Table
- Daily departures with at least 02 people. Our train tour can leave any day of the week, 12 months a year.
- 04:30 am or 05:00 am (according to the train schedule)
- Approximately 16 hours.